Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101185 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 21:14:30 »

I wonder how much he is on pw here for him to take the utter piss?

Cant imagine its as much as Paolos remnants
But a bloody site more than I earn a week thats for sure
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #406 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 21:53:53 »

Can you imagine Paolo in charge of ranger. He'd have lasted less time than Clarke. At least Clarke turned up, even if he didn't run.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 22:30:27 »

Can you imagine Paolo in charge of ranger. He'd have lasted less time than Clarke. At least Clarke turned up, even if he didn't run.

The galling thing is that ranger could be three times as good as clark if he wasn't such a horses' helmet.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Friday, December 27, 2013, 23:09:05 »

I kind of understood the whole thing with him not talking to the media, or talking to the media as and when he or his representatives saw fit, but disrespecting our club over and over again is becoming a little nauseating.

I would rather have an ageing Paul Benson back at the club, there is no doubt Ranger has a talent as have so many had before him and still failed miserably, and many more of the same breed will do the same in the future.

Thanks for the contribution Nile and fair play to McRory/Power for bringing him to the club with the right intentions. Project 'handle with care' doesn't seem to be working so lets move on.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 27, 2013, 23:13:54 by Shaw Rosso » Logged
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 00:01:33 »

FFS....I'm glad Cooper has gone public...if he was going to play like he did v Bees he won't be missed anyway.....

Farewell and goodbye....

Good bit of biz by the town IMO but past it's sell by date now....cut loose!!

Clems Army!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 09:35:52 »

I hope they given him a written warning by now? Surely we can sack him and not have to pay him off?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
adje

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 10:39:04 »

He's just a shit Clayton Donaldson

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 10:51:06 »

I hope they given him a written warning by now? Surely we can sack him and not have to pay him off?

He probably wouldnt be able to read it anyway
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 10:56:46 »

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that there's something in his contract about turning up.

And if he doesn't turn up for training he doesn't get paid.

I could have made that up though...

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 11:34:48 »

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that there's something in his contract about turning up.

And if he doesn't turn up for training he doesn't get paid.

I could have made that up though...
There is definitely a get-out clause if he goes to serve time at her maj's pleasure!!
deltaincline

« Reply #415 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 23:18:09 »

Heard that club have now officially suspended Ranger.

Power has had enough and they now dont have to pay his wages while he's suspended. Will move him on ASAP.

Anyone else heard this?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 23:25:56 »

Power has had enough and they now dont have to pay his wages while he's suspended. Will move him on ASAP.

Anyone else heard this?

Nope
Jed been spouting off re Pritch and Ajose as having already gone but he not mentioned Ranger
Obv he ITK  Roll Eyes
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Monday, December 30, 2013, 23:36:11 »

Anyone else heard this?

It's the logical outcome if true

Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 00:46:02 »

Nope
Jed been spouting off re Pritch and Ajose as having already gone but he not mentioned Ranger
Obv he ITK  Roll Eyes
Ajose I can believe - we obviously aren't going to stump up any cash for him. Pritchard, however, unless Jed has been informed (by Spurs....) that an offer has been accepted and Pritchard has agreed terms then I would guess he knows shit all. Like the rest of us, he's just speculating.

Having said that, and judging on recent performances, I would imagine there are a few Championship clubs ready to put an offer in for him. Whether they'll offer what Spurs want is another matter. As is whether Spurs want to sell him. They may have seen his performances and decided that they might want to keep him, in which case the best place for him for the next five months or so is Swindon.

I think it's a fair bet that Ranger will definitely be offloaded though. Which could mean that money should be available for a replacement. Could be Ajose, if we can come up with a transfer fee. Which could be available if Wes is sold. It's all ifs and buts though.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 01:10:10 »

Ajose I can believe -

Very true tho according to adver article the other day Ajose's loan ends after the Crawley game

Striker Ajose has two games remaining of his loan spell from Peterborough, with his final game being at home to Crawley on New Year’s Day.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10902461.Don_t_encourage_Wells__warns_Ajose/?ref=rss

Yet Jed saying he already gone

JedMcCrory ‏@JedMcCoy 2h
@stfcinbmth @paulsterrett86 @ollietanswell @FL_debate @KeepPritchard haha... But he does score goals ..👍.. Nicky recalled today ..🙈💦...

EDIT

Ajose recall confirmed by Sam

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA 1m
Yes, Ajose was recalled by Peterborough today from his loan spell one game early. Jed's scooped me. Not for the first time.

Now that sucks - can only think Posh have another loan worked out for him or a buyer.
Cant see his future here if they pull him back a game early

Might be a bit light up front now
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 01:14:14 by @mwooly63 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: