Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC Wilts Phone In ....  (Read 58616 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:32:40 »

Jed gives the impression he's still learning to communicate in general, you know, having to learn all those tricky comma thingies
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:34:00 »

Spot on.
Like Jeds interview in the Adver tonight,and yes he is right when he says that he is still learning on communicating with fans.
Surely that can't be so? After all, he's a massive fan himself isn't he? ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!! Grassrootss! etc etc
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:36:42 »

No it's shit....this sort of stuff needs to be on a Friday  >Sad

You missed your mate Brian from Larkhill, Reg.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:38:50 »

Really surprised With Ward being captain(a good thing in my eyes) that the headlines somewhere havn't had the word Jedward in it....people are slipping.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:44:13 »

That is an absolute fucking gem

It is, why the hell would we praise Power? he's acting very shady in the background, it comes across in my opinion that he's getting rid of the experienced players, getting all these spurs loanees in and making us have a team of kids, telling managers who to sign and creating a circle of trust hence why Cooper will probably be appointed as any other guy who isn't a yes man wouldn't stand for it.

Plus it appears that he could be telling the manager what style to play, it's like he's running everything, I don't like the setup and the sound of things.

His reluctance to talk just makes things much much worse!

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:49:27 »

he's acting very shady in the background, it comes across in my opinion that he's getting rid of the experienced players, getting all these spurs loanees in and making us have a team of kids, telling managers who to sign and creating a circle of trust hence why Cooper will probably be appointed as any other guy who isn't a yes man wouldn't stand for it.

Plus it appears that he could be telling the manager what style to play, it's like he's running everything, I don't like the setup and the sound of things.

i particularly like the wealth of evidence and facts that you have used to make this highly enlightened and informative post.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:54:32 »

i particularly like the wealth of evidence and facts that you have used to make this highly enlightened and informative post.

Well it is the way it comes across, I'm sure others think the same.
Flashheart

« Reply #187 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:55:03 »

He's the same chappy that thinks the board are a joke because Brentford 'allegedly' showed an interest in Wes.

He's clearly a very insightful fellow.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:57:34 »

He's the same chappy that thinks the board are a joke because Brentford 'allegedly' showed an interest in Wes.

He's clearly a very insightful fellow.

I said they were a joke because it was supposedly said that they told brentford they wouldn't sell Wes right before the start of the season, as reported in the adver which in other words comes across as if it was a few weeks earlier they would have sold.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:57:53 »

Your post highlights exactly why Power is not going to get praise. We can't bleedin' well guess what he does!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #190 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 19:59:38 »

I can see why he would come to the conclusions he has and I doubt he's alone.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 20:00:57 »

Oh yeah, Jed had a dig at the local media running stories that weren't to their liking too. Bit harsh in my opinion, they aren't supposed to be the clubs PR department.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 20:01:19 »

Your post highlights exactly why Power is not going to get praise. We can't bleedin' well guess what he does!
Agreed.

It's almost irrelevant what the statement on Thursday clarifies as it's Diamandis all over again - right down to the failed printing business.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 20:02:12 »

Not sure if your serious there. Bit early to say he's another Diamndis !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 20:05:02 »

You missed your mate Brian from Larkhill, Reg.

Gutted...I'm pleased to hear he was on though, it will have done Jed's credibility no harm to have survived ordeal by tedium at Brian's hands
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: