Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BBC Wilts Phone In ....  (Read 58462 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:38:24 »

kmacs exit mentioned at all?

doubt we'll ever find out what happened, much like the details of PDC's exit being shrouded in mystery.

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:41:13 »

doubt we'll ever find out what happened, much like the details of PDC's exit being shrouded in mystery.
I know. Its one of tgose questions you'd get a lied reply to. Still needs asking though.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:41:53 »

- Jed expecting a difficult season with clubs coming down and Wolves with parachute payment.

- Belford has no number or wasn't in team photo as he will not be joining club until Monday. Chased by three other clubs.

- '@Stfcsmithy' why has Luke Rooney been left out? Jed says it's due to style of play.

- No money received yet for Austin, states fee is 'undisclosed'.

- Murrall says the fee will come in over a two year period and will go back into squad.

- Programme/FourfourTwo deal will still be in place this season.

STFC My World

- Fans can earn enough money to buy next years season ticket.  Huh?

- 'Virtual world'  Huh?

- Priority system included in My World system.

- Financially benefits club as fees are generated that come back to the club.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:43:27 »

County Ground lease.

- 'Few more issues to sort out' before we get onto redevelopment.

- Jed confirms that they 'aren't here to asset strip'

- Prefer to stay rather than move site.

Clearly no plans for that any time soon.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:43:39 »

Nicely dodged both of my questions.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #155 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:45:11 »

Chang did make up those 2 points. At least I didn't hear them. I thought the Roberts one was obviously a joke but not the one about appointing Cooper.

Stop being a cock please Chang.

Admittedly, he made up the bit about Jason Roberts being mentioned (but he would, wouldn't he).  The rest is quite an accurate record of what Jed and Murrall are saying.  I have to say that Murrall is coming across much better than Jed.

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:45:57 »

Style of play keeps being mentioned. What is it? How don't some players fit it? And whose style of play is it? A new manager should have that say surely.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:49:05 »

Nicely dodged both of my questions.
What were they?
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #158 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:50:21 »

Jed has definitely been to the "Ron Manager School of Football Jargon".  Just waiting for him to mention "jumpers for goalposts".  Marvellous!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:50:33 »

Asked about Troy again - no response what so ever from Jed or Steve.

- Tisdale has not been spoken too or neither have Exeter been approached. Adver talking out of their arse.

- Caller asking about Power only have limited number of days in the country. Asks why we are signing 'midgets rather than real men'  

- Jed defending Power and praises him for putting in effort when only in country for that amount of time.

- Jed disappointed that Power has not been praised by fans for his efforts.

- Caller (an old guy) convinced that the big players in the league will always beat the smaller ones. Jed reinforces belief that they want to bring a passing philosophy to club. Gives examples of ex Spurs players here - Hoddle, Moncur, Ardiles.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:50:58 »

Style of play keeps being mentioned. What is it? How don't some players fit it? And whose style of play is it? A new manager should have that say surely.
Jed said that Benson didn't fit in with their style of play when asked why he's been frozen out, which is complete bollocks. You keep him in the squad and if Cooper doesn't want to pick him, that's up to him. It's ridiculous that a goal scorer like Benson isn't getting a look in.

Jed is one evasive mother fucker.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:54:05 »

What were they?

Whether they have an exit strategy or are here for the long term. Jed jokingly replied to the beginning of next season at least.

Then asked about the current lease and whether there are still plans to redevelop, which was basically "yeah, we've talked to the council and we're still looking to improve the facilities". Shaun asked whether that'd be at the CG or elsewhere, Jed wouldn't confirm or deny.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:55:16 »

Texts:

Why change 4-4-2?

- Jed says because it was the ethos of how we want to play and pass the ball.

Wages for board members

- Murrell is only one being paid.

Communication

- Jed says local media guilty of releasing 'false stories' and mentions 'false doom and gloom sources at the club'.

Legal action

- Murrell 'had a lot'. Can't say there won't be more coming. Jed would rather they were 'kept inside' and fans didn't have to hear about them.

Adam Rooney

- 'Unsure' if him signing for Oldham is the end of it.

Stephen Crouch

- Still aiding the club, around the club in accountancy side but not got time for director role.

Paul Duffen

- A deal was close but fell through at last moment.

K-Mac

- Personal reasons, decided it 'wasn't for him'. No ill feeling between him and Jed.

Sir Pissalot

« Reply #163 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:56:01 »

Pressed on KMac's leaving, Jed said that "he decided that it just wasn't for him".  That sounds like Grade A bollocks to me!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 17:57:30 »

Why change 4-4-2?
oh god, the season hasn't even started and people are already fucking moaning that we're not playing 4-4-2?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: