Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: London Attack  (Read 16744 times)
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:05:22 »

It really is surreal. Surely people couldn't have been oblivious to what had happened?

I've walked into a lamppost before because I'd zoned out whilst walking down the street.

I would think the smell of human blood in the air and a crazy bloke waving a couple of blood-soaked knives would be impossible to miss mind...
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:06:48 »

Terrorists aren't always Muslims. Muslims aren't always terrorists. It's quite simple really.

Tragic and disturbing events.

Quite.  Let us be clear: thousands of atrocities are committed every day around the world.  Some may be by people who use religion as a cover, others politics, others tribalism, others family disputes, others antagonism to religion.  All of them by human beings.

So lets stop blaming any particular cultural group and demanding that all religion (or anything else) is banned;  and make sure those responsible for this appalling crime are properly held to account, as 99.99% of Muslims would also expect.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:09:31 »

These are not 'Islamic extremists' (Per say; bombings, murders) , but they're trying to implement Sharia into 'Their Areas' of London.

It's certainly becoming a probleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:12:45 »

So lets stop blaming any particular cultural group and demanding that all religion (or anything else) is banned;  and make sure those responsible for this appalling crime are properly held to account, as 99.99% of Muslims would also expect.

I agree, unfortunately, as the USSR found out that don't work. (I understand you're not being entirely serious)

I want to live in Star Trek, fuck this shit, seriously. Religion is just another of those ancient traditions that mean bull and shit and cause more harm than good.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:13:50 »

Im sure we can sort these arguments over a fried chicken meal

/
W56196272
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:15:09 »

These are not 'Islamic extremists' (Per say; bombings, murders) , but they're trying to implement Sharia into 'Their Areas' of London.

It's certainly becoming a probleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

Yeah, but the muslims who want to implement sharia law but do not perpetrate "bombings, murder" can be ignored.  I would equate them with the Chirstians who, in contrast to the majority of right minded individuals, oppose civil partnership (I don't say marriage because I accept that whilst I am in favour of gay marriage it is slightly more contentious, marriage being a traditionally religious institution) or the teaching of contraception in schools.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:17:43 »

The solution is a benevolent dictatorship.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:21:01 »

Yeah, but the muslims who want to implement sharia law but do not perpetrate "bombings, murder" can be ignored.  I would equate them with the Chirstians who, in contrast to the majority of right minded individuals, oppose civil partnership (I don't say marriage because I accept that whilst I am in favour of gay marriage it is slightly more contentious, marriage being a traditionally religious institution) or the teaching of contraception in schools.

Huh? Why should they be ignored? Why we have to abide by the rules they set for certain areas?

Opposing gay marriage is a tad different, as is teaching contraception in schools to physically upping sticks, going to a new country, and trying to change their rules & laws.

Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:26:19 »

Huh? Why should they be ignored? Why we have to abide by the rules they set for certain areas?

Opposing gay marriage is a tad different, as is teaching contraception in schools to physically upping sticks, going to a new country, and trying to change their rules & laws.

We shouldn't abide by their rules.  We should ignore them.  As my post said.

Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:29:39 »

Those who want sharia law will never be in a position of power to implement it.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:31:37 »

They are implementing it, all be it not legally,  'The Muslim Patrol' goes around and tells people off for breaking Sharia Law in 'Their Muslim/Sharia areas'

Fo' Real.

Edit - And why should we ignore them, as my post said?

Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:34:52 »

They are implementing it, all be it not legally,  'The Muslim Patrol' goes around and tells people off for breaking Sharia Law in 'Their Muslim/Sharia areas'

Fo' Real.

I don't know enough about this to comment really, but based on what you have said I would suggest ignoring them and, if their enforcement of their "laws" strays over the boundaries set by the law of the land, shop them to the police and let the authorities deal with it.  That ought to be enough without resorting to deportation of people who have a legal right to be here (and in many cases, I suspect, were born here).

Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 23:52:41 »

They are implementing it, all be it not legally,  'The Muslim Patrol' goes around and tells people off for breaking Sharia Law in 'Their Muslim/Sharia areas'

Fo' Real.

Edit - And why should we ignore them, as my post said?
skay

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 01:39:30 »

That bloke doesn't sound very foreign. Where should we deport him too?

Azkeban
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, May 23, 2013, 05:56:10 »

'The Muslim Patrol' goes around and tells people off for breaking Sharia Law in 'Their Muslim/Sharia areas'

How is that any different from other religions, most of which prescribe and attempt to control the behaviour of their followers to one degree or another.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: