Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Storey's three games to earn new deal  (Read 8983 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 09:49:17 »

"We" didn't, nor will "we" ever.  Its disgusting, unwarranted and enought to prompt me to try never to read the comments section again.
Concurred. You also missed out the words pathetic and juvenile.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 09:59:21 »

There's some cunts on here (which i why i fit in) but it's a message board and it would be boring if we agreed with each other all the time. At least i know that even when i get wound up by some of the shit people post we all have the clubs best interests at heart.

The term "cunt" seems to be too mild for many of those who write on thisis though. What world are they even living in?!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 10:26:52 »

If you don't like the adver comments,why not post on there to try to balance it up?
Only looks like a few idiots with multiple posts. Drown the fuckers out if you don't like it.
kerry red

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 10:51:54 »

isn't that exactly what you have been moaning about?

Me moaning about it isn't going to change what's happening.

If KMac wants (has) to build a team comprising youngsters and/or loan signings I would have thought Storey would have been a part of it. How he's supposed to show in 3 games, in which he is unlikely to play, he is worthy of a new contract I don't know.

Especially as he's been off injured for months.

Just another primer for the fire sale.

Maybe others would prefer he goes and gets in a few quid
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 10:56:19 »

Did the article actually quote KMac as stating Storey has 3 games to earn a contract?  Or are people just reading what they want?

It's All Good..............
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 11:04:16 »

Did the article actually quote KMac as stating Storey has 3 games to earn a contract?  Or are people just reading what they want?

The way i read it is that Miles is over the moon to be back in training. He's been frustrated the last few months (like most injured players) and is looking forward to the play off games. As he's out of contract in the summer then he wants to prove he's worthy of a new one. Shock! It seems so simple, but obviously isn't to some. As far as i can tell KMac has said nothing and hopefully has his mind on the play off games anyway and not Miles' contract.

In short people are reading what they want - for a change!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 11:04:54 »

Oh but it's so depressing and other such manure.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 11:11:34 »

Me moaning about it isn't going to change what's happening.

If KMac wants (has) to build a team comprising youngsters and/or loan signings I would have thought Storey would have been a part of it. How he's supposed to show in 3 games, in which he is unlikely to play, he is worthy of a new contract I don't know.

Especially as he's been off injured for months.

Just another primer for the fire sale.

Maybe others would prefer he goes and gets in a few quid

1) Where is it shown that we will have to have a team entirely made up of youngsters/loans?

2) Where does it said he has to do it in these three games?

3) Where does it say he is for sale, hardly a fire sale is it.

I don't know about the adver comments as I just cannot bring myself to read them, but we should not be too superior as a hell of a lot on here is no better!

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 11:54:05 »

The way i read it is that Miles is over the moon to be back in training. He's been frustrated the last few months (like most injured players) and is looking forward to the play off games. As he's out of contract in the summer then he wants to prove he's worthy of a new one. Shock! It seems so simple, but obviously isn't to some. As far as i can tell KMac has said nothing and hopefully has his mind on the play off games anyway and not Miles' contract.

In short people are reading what they want - for a change!

They'll do what they can to have a moan about the manager or board. There could be a story about MacDonald personally investing £5M of his own wealth so we can keep all our best players and sign other top quality players and the adver comments brigade will still find something to whinge about. Their minds were made up on him ages ago, he will never win with a section of our supporters now, for the simple fact he isn't Paolo Di Canio.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 12:28:44 »

If you don't like the adver comments,why not post on there to try to balance it up?
Only looks like a few idiots with multiple posts. Drown the fuckers out if you don't like it.

Or just don't read them.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 14:18:22 »

Hopefully he'll make the bench and be used as an impact player (like Villa at home) against Brentford in the 2 legs...for me, a good option to have and a bit of pace as well!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 18:46:27 »

Or just don't read them.

I prescribe to this theory regarding the comments on thisis/adver.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 18:53:58 »

I prescribe to this theory regarding the comments on thisis/adver.

I look at them because I like to have a moan (about them having a moan, which is apt).

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
droogie

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 19:21:07 »

am i missing something.this is a promising young player who scored 2 against a premier league side, got injured and hasnt played since.we are not exactly flush with goalscorers.someone else will snap him up, we aint had many of his ilk recently.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 19:21:34 »

am i missing something.this is a promising young player who scored 2 against a premier league side, got injured and hasnt played since.we are not exactly flush with goalscorers.someone else will snap him up, we aint had many of his ilk recently.
yes, you're missing something.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: