Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play Off Tickets  (Read 69098 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:33:17 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/playoffstickets-789938.aspx

Seems a bit unfair that someone could have attended most games, but missed the Stevenage game and will therefore lose any form of priority.  I'm also slightly confused as to which category my 9 year old son falls into.  He is a Junior Red and has a ST, which is free due to his age other than the £25 Junior Red membership fee.  I assumed he would fall into first priority for ST holders, but someone has told me it's adult ST holders only?  Bloody ridiculous if so and means I'll have to make two separate purchases on different days.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:41:15 »

Seems unclear to me how many tickets per ST holder. Mentions an additional 'unreserved' ticket but is that per ST holder or per transaction?

Oh well, I doubt it will sell out so anyone who wants a ticket will get one.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:43:04 »

It better be all season ticket holders, not just adult. It doesn't make sense to do it any other way.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:44:26 »

Seems unclear to me how many tickets per ST holder.

If only they'd made a clear and unambiguous statement along the lines of....

Two tickets per Season Ticket holder.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:46:57 »

Thank you Jonathon.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 21:51:08 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/playoffstickets-789938.aspx

Seems a bit unfair that someone could have attended most games, but missed the Stevenage game and will therefore lose any form of priority.  I'm also slightly confused as to which category my 9 year old son falls into.  He is a Junior Red and has a ST, which is free due to his age other than the £25 Junior Red membership fee.  I assumed he would fall into first priority for ST holders, but someone has told me it's adult ST holders only?  Bloody ridiculous if so and means I'll have to make two separate purchases on different days.
It states on the OS that you can purchase two tickets per season ticket from Sat 27th April and you can get two on a junior red ST but not until Weds 1st May with that. General sales will be the day after on Thurs 2nd May. Also that although Under 10s are normally free they won't be free fir the playoff games.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 22:00:14 »

It states on the OS that you can purchase two tickets per season ticket from Sat 27th April and you can get two on a junior red ST but not until Weds 1st May with that. General sales will be the day after on Thurs 2nd May. Also that although Under 10s are normally free they won't be free fir the playoff games.
Smiley

Thanks NR.  I obviously didn't read it very well
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 22:04:59 »

Smiley

Thanks NR.  I obviously didn't read it very well
No worries, it's a bit long winded on the OS but pretty sure I've got it right. Please check though just in case  Smiley
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 22:29:52 »

It better be all season ticket holders, not just adult. It doesn't make sense to do it any other way.
It doesn't.  The OS states that Junior Red Members can get tickets from 1st May, it doesn't say anything about Junior Red ST Holders.  All other references are to all season ticket holders which must include Junior STs.  It would be nuts any other way.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 23:14:14 »

I am assuming That Junior reds are automatically season ticket holders?  so they should be in the ST bracket but why does the OS mention junior reds only being able to buy playoff tickets from the 1st?
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 07:10:04 »

I am assuming That Junior reds are automatically season ticket holders?  so they should be in the ST bracket but why does the OS mention junior reds only being able to buy playoff tickets from the 1st?

Yes, it is confusing - my 5yr old is a ST holder and, I think by default, a JR. I don't think you can be one without being the other.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 08:20:31 »

They definitely seem to have made things more complicated than they need to be. I would have thought anyone who really wants one for the home leg will get one though. We haven't sold out once this season i don't think.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 08:25:17 »

nope. My youngest is a Jr red next year,  but does not have a season ticket on account of him being a bit young and there being no free seats near us..

U10s need to be a junior red to get a free season ticket.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 08:33:35 »

I have been trying to find info on the Junior Reds, and failing.  My eldest has his 5th birthday at the beginning of June so was thinking of joining him up.  Can anyone help with what it costs and what you get etc.?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 08:46:02 »

I have been trying to find info on the Junior Reds, and failing.  My eldest has his 5th birthday at the beginning of June so was thinking of joining him up.  Can anyone help with what it costs and what you get etc.?

£25, they do organise a few things like Christmas and end of season party (my lad has never been), there is a Jr Robins pre-matchday room (no idea) and this season there was a Christmas present of a Rockin' robin money box.

Plus you get free tickets for U10 when buying an adult ticket (same applies to season tickets).

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: