Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TheWashbag.com Podcast Episode 11 - Powering to the Play-Offs...  (Read 1032 times)
the washbag

Ignore
« on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 19:38:03 »

Listen to the latest episode of TheWashbag.com Swindon Town FC Podcast.

Ron Smith is joined by Sam Morshead – chief sports writer at the Swindon Advertiser – and Steve Mytton – Town fan and Trust STFC board member.

The three review the 4-1 win over Crewe Alexandra which has sent Town back into contention for the play-offs; the potential of new investment through Lee Power’s involvement with Jed McCrory; and a look ahead to the final two games of the season versus Stevenage and Scunthorpe United, plus the final question ‘Does Simon Ferry wear chicken shorts?’

http://thewashbag.com/2013/04/18/podcast-episode-11-does-simon-ferry-wear-chicken-shorts/

JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 20:45:24 »

Cheers for that, decent listen, especially the bit on mr powers.

Do you or anyone else (trust dude name escapes me) know if stfc trust membership has increased over the past few weeks? It would be good to think people are taking a bit more interest.
the washbag

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 21:32:19 »

Cheers for that, decent listen, especially the bit on mr powers.

Do you or anyone else (trust dude name escapes me) know if stfc trust membership has increased over the past few weeks? It would be good to think people are taking a bit more interest.

Hi, glad you enjoyed the podcast.

Steve was my guest who is on the Trust board. Trust membership has increased significantly since January with all the off-the-pitch news dominating the news.

kaufman

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 09:45:39 »

Good listen this. Ron doing a great job on holding the podcast together
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: