Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 525990 times)
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #3690 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:35:30 »

Oi wide boy! Does your missus and the kids know the visiting hours at ‘the scrubs’?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3691 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:35:36 »

Lee I hope you stand on an up turned plug every day for the rest of your life.

You cunt.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Surrounded by Lego.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3692 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:39:59 »

Hopefully Standing will take Power to the cleaners in the September court case

That’s a given.
Deep shit.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #3693 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:42:57 »

Bye.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #3694 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:47:04 »

Need to be careful what we wish for here, we could really do with the court ruling in Power's favour this time. 

Power is done with football, I can't see any way back for him, all very well wishing him the worst but along with that may come repercussions for the club.

He's gone now, best we can hope for is that his legacy doesn't bite us in the arse going forward.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3695 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 17:59:58 »

Need to be careful what we wish for here, we could really do with the court ruling in Power's favour this time. 

Power is done with football, I can't see any way back for him, all very well wishing him the worst but along with that may come repercussions for the club.

He's gone now, best we can hope for is that his legacy doesn't bite us in the arse going forward.

He is done mate, absolutely done.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #3696 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 18:59:04 »

I don't doubt it, surely if Standing wins though we're in trouble re. the FA investigation?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3697 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:23:00 »

I don't doubt it, surely if Standing wins though we're in trouble re. the FA investigation?

I think we already are. That is a foregone conclusion. The worry is to what extent. If Clems lawyers approach the EFL & FA it’s not out of the question for them to broker a deal. Pay the £600k and any other monies owed to the authorities without a quibble and some interest. Make a case about how many players they will be keeping in work going forward rather than the club going tits up, etc, etc. May have already done one.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #3698 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:25:40 »

I mean the conflict of interest case, if it is judged that Standing owned no shares then it makes it difficult for the FA to adjudge we did wrong?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3699 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:36:05 »

I mean the conflict of interest case, if it is judged that Standing owned no shares then it makes it difficult for the FA to adjudge we did wrong?

Didn’t a footballer have the same arrangement?
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #3700 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:41:55 »

Well yes, Standing/Barry vs Power then.  Same still applies.  I'm really just asking the question here, should we be careful in wishing Standing(Barry) to fuck Power over in court given it would surely impact the FA's investigation into a conflict of interest?

Like I said earlier, he's gone now and while I don't wish him well is him winning this particular battle in our better interests?
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3701 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:44:06 »

Well yes, Standing/Barry vs Power then.  Same still applies.  I'm really just asking the question here, should we be careful in wishing Standing(Barry) to fuck Power over in court given it would surely impact the FA's investigation into a conflict of interest?

Like I said earlier, he's gone now and while I don't wish him well is him winning this particular battle in our better interests?

Could be. Which if the ‘public domain’ info is to be believed he owes them money on transfers and sell on clauses.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3702 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:44:54 »

I would think Standing would amend his claim to ownership now, given the sale to Axis was for 250k.  He's after money, the best way of getting some would be the profit sharing aspect of player sales or getting himself listed as the creditor of Director Loans rather than Power.  I think the ownership claim was to stop Power from selling up and gobbling the cash.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #3703 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:46:59 »

I would think Standing would amend his claim to ownership now, given the sale to Axis was for 250k.  He's after money, the best way of getting some would be the profit sharing aspect of player sales or getting himself listed as the creditor of Director Loans rather than Power.  I think the ownership claim was to stop Power from selling up and gobbling the cash.

That’s an intriguing angle.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #3704 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 19:59:48 »

Without offering any detailed commentary, amendment (if permission is granted) and discontinuance has costs consequences.

Nothing to see here
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: