Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526044 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1470 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 11:37:11 »

If the Court does order the share transfer for £250k, it may be that the onus will then switch to Power to prove to Clem/Axis the legitimacy of his claims against the club inc director's loans.  Clem would then be in a position to examine this at his leisure, insisting on seeing a load of paperwork that Power has likely shredded or that incriminates Power.  Please, please, pretty please God, make it so!

Forensic accounts would be required to go through the accounts fully anyway with what has come out in court
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #1471 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:23:42 »

Waking up every morning thinking today could be the day… More of a dream than reality though
Panda Paws

« Reply #1472 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:24:35 »

It's going to be a long battle - we've just got to stick to it.
Flashheart

« Reply #1473 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:32:58 »

Waking up every morning thinking today could be the day… More of a dream than reality though

It'll probably be another week or so at least until we hear anything - even if what we do hear is that it will be even longer before something actually happens.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1474 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:41:33 »

Will Axis be privy to whatever, if any, proof Power provides to the judge? Surely, they’ll have a chance to refute his bollocks.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1475 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:44:57 »

Absolutely shocked he hasn't released season tickets. I would have thought this was where he would demonstrate to the courts he could generate income from. I was a bit suprised how the judge skimmed over that last week tbh as if his defence had answered his question about how many people attend the games that would of helped power out there 
Flashheart

« Reply #1476 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:46:12 »

Will Axis be privy to whatever, if any, proof Power provides to the judge? Surely, they’ll have a chance to refute his bollocks.

This is what the next hearing is for.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1477 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:48:36 »

This is what the next hearing is for.
Am i right in thinking if Power doesn't respond by Friday then there is now next hearing as such
Flashheart

« Reply #1478 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:49:58 »

Am i right in thinking if Power doesn't respond by Friday then there is now next hearing as such

I don't know mate, but you'll think there's no point in continuing if he doesn't provide the evidence the judge asked for.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1479 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:50:32 »

If that was he case, then I presume a ‘no show’ is the same as an admission that he can’t fund the club.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1480 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 09:53:57 »

Absolutely shocked he hasn't released season tickets. I would have thought this was where he would demonstrate to the courts he could generate income from. I was a bit suprised how the judge skimmed over that last week tbh as if his defence had answered his question about how many people attend the games that would of helped power out there 
But if he releases next season’s STs he’ll have to address reimbursing last season’s. And the chances are the amount needed to be given back will be way more than what’ll be received for any new STs.

Without ST income I can’t see how he can prove he can fund the club. What else has he got?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1481 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 10:07:06 »

But if he releases next season’s STs he’ll have to address reimbursing last season’s. And the chances are the amount needed to be given back will be way more than what’ll be received for any new STs.

Without ST income I can’t see how he can prove he can fund the club. What else has he got?

The only thing that springs to mind is the mysterious sale of Waterford. Although that's surely not very much but it's not beyond the realms that Power has somehow managed to gain several million from this 'sale' (even though its more likely to be a few hundred thousand tops)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1482 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 10:08:53 »

I still don't know legally where he stands re: last year's ticket. Morally we all know...

Putting STs on sale may have been detrimental to his proof of funds if there were far fewer renewing than this time last year - though whether that data is available is another matter
--------
I can't believe Waterford were worth much. Though it may discharge funding commitments I suppose
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1483 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 10:19:09 »

I assume that that would leave Power in contempt of court?
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #1484 on: Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 10:45:07 »

If he is 'able' to prove that he can continue to find the club then surely one of the first things he'd be forced to commit to would be the repayment of the hardship loan that we accepted from the EFL to assist with wage payments.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: