Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526196 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 14:40:41 »

Power seems to have painted himself into a bit of a corner by not understanding the AofA of his own company, I can understand now why Clem seems to think the court case is pretty much a foregone conclusion.

Which is why I genuinely can’t understand why he is fighting against it. The same goes for whether Standing does or does not own 50%. He must know who owns what. If Standing did give £6m over on a nod and a wink basis I’m beginning to think he deserves to be shafted for being such a prick.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 14:40:58 »

Do we know in this case if their Articles of Association are standard or written/agreed specifically by the shareholders/directors?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1067 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 14:43:22 »

Cheers Guys, of course it is.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1068 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 14:49:31 »

Do we know in this case if their Articles of Association are standard or written/agreed specifically by the shareholders/directors?
I’d imagine if Power couldn’t be arsed to formally give Clem his legally entitled shares for STFC at the outset he’s probably opted for some standard AofA. I’d like to know what paperwork, if any, Standing has to cover his £6m.
Flashheart

« Reply #1069 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:31:38 »

I know it's up to the court, but is the general consensus from my learned fellows on the TEF that power doesn't have a leg to stand on?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:35:17 »

I know it's up to the court, but is the general consensus from my learned fellows on the TEF that power doesn't have a leg to stand on?

I'm sure JBZ will be along soon to offer his smart arse pearls of wisdom. As he genuinely seems to know about this stuff.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:42:07 »

Naughty
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1072 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:45:04 »

Or have I been whooshed by a genius conman?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1073 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:45:42 »

All information throughout this has had a significant Trust slant applied as they endorse Morfuni so even when it becomes a borderline checkmate situation within law, I still find myself thinking 'what's the catch?' etc.

I'm just about content to see what next week brings and see what's left to deal with.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1074 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 15:56:44 »

Which is why I genuinely can’t understand why he is fighting against it. The same goes for whether Standing does or does not own 50%. He must know who owns what. If Standing did give £6m over on a nod and a wink basis I’m beginning to think he deserves to be shafted for being such a prick.

Its not over till its over and all that, he stands to lose big time so will fight tooth and nail, he has shown himself previously able to muddy the waters so maybe hoping it can get so messy others give up.

The strange thing is that he admits he only owns 50% the argument is whether the 50% held in Trust is Standings or Barry's.

As it was only ever set up as a holding company I would be amazed if they are anything but off the shelf AoA, add into the mix that when they were established Power was sole shareholder so the matter was probably never even thought of.

I do wonder whether Power might have a claim against his legal advisors if the all falls apart if he was not advised of the implications of getting another shareholder involved....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1075 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 16:30:48 »

The strange thing is that he admits he only owns 50% the argument is whether the 50% held in Trust is Standings or Barry's.

I though Power's claim was that the £800K cash (from Barry) was for 50% future profits on player sales, and 50% on any increase in club value.

I though Standing's claim was for 50-50 purchase, and the 800k included 50% of share to be held in trust.

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1076 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 16:38:28 »

I'm sure JBZ will be along soon to offer his smart arse pearls of wisdom. As he genuinely seems to know about this stuff.

In fairness, I have sought to provide helpful/relevant commentary on the proceedings.

Nothing to see here
PowerUP
Not very bright

Power's Snitch

Ignore
« Reply #1077 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 16:41:05 »

I really think Walker's on the spectrum. His behaviour is often unusual to say the least.

As for Kostiuk. He's just a bellend.

And you think you are right in the head, do you? How deluded can you get, in your case ignorance is definitely bliss, what a tool.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1078 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 16:54:52 »

Mr Walker I presume..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1079 on: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 17:06:51 »

Big fan of the 'I know you are you said you are but what am I?' response
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: