Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526220 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #915 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 17:06:35 »

Clem has done a talk of the town

He's doing the right thing by making himself visible.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 17:09:13 »

Didn't clubs get something like a 6 month grace period from when accounts were due due to Covid ? would this explain why the stfc and I assume associated companies have not filed accounts as yet.

I thought the court told Power he needed to share the accounts with Clem so he could make a proper bid, but it seems these were not shared so is that not contempt of court not doing what the court says ?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 17:23:20 »

I think paperwork was handed over to Clem/Standing - the £4m sized black hole must have been gleaned from that. Whether he actually got full and frank disclosure is another matter.

I just can’t see how Power can wriggle out of this.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 18:46:58 »

That interview by Hodgetts is more of a grilling to Morfuni. Totally different style of interviewing to when he interviews LP

Why isnt he as probing when he has our fearless leader on the radio?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 18:49:01 »

Maybe Power stipulates what questions can be asked and ones he won't answer. Imagine if they opened up the phone lines for us supporters to get into him!

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:04:01 »

Hodgetts going all Andrew Marr when interviewing Morfuni but Andi Peters when interviewing Power.  More aggressive tone, challenging answers because “the fans have concerns about that” - what about the concerns we have had with Power over the past 18 months that you haven’t questioned at all.

I never previously had a real problem with Hodgetts, but him turning into a real journalist all of a sudden when sat in front of Clem after 18 months of licking Powers balls has really boiled my piss.  Something very dodgey going on there which has left real bad taste in my mouth.  At least we know where some of the £4M has gone - into brown envelopes by the sounds of it..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:06:02 »

I've yet to hear the interview and think it's on BBC Wilts tomorrow afternoon so I'll try and catch it

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:16:01 »

Quote from: Jimmy Quinn
I've yet to hear the interview and think it's on BBC Wilts tomorrow afternoon so I'll try and catch it

Talk Of The Town - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p09klt3t
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:16:33 »

Cheers Batch much appreciated

So, give no fucks
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:34:04 »

Hodgetts going all Andrew Marr when interviewing Morfuni but Andi Peters when interviewing Power.  More aggressive tone, challenging answers because “the fans have concerns about that” - what about the concerns we have had with Power over the past 18 months that you haven’t questioned at all.

I never previously had a real problem with Hodgetts, but him turning into a real journalist all of a sudden when sat in front of Clem after 18 months of licking Powers balls has really boiled my piss.  Something very dodgey going on there which has left real bad taste in my mouth.  At least we know where some of the £4M has gone - into brown envelopes by the sounds of it..

Morfuni might have been rattled had he heard something being asked for the first time.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 19:57:03 »

Didn't clubs get something like a 6 month grace period from when accounts were due due to Covid ? would this explain why the stfc and I assume associated companies have not filed accounts as yet.

I thought the court told Power he needed to share the accounts with Clem so he could make a proper bid, but it seems these were not shared so is that not contempt of court not doing what the court says ?

3 months extra - 12 months instead of 9
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 20:11:02 »

Morfuni might have been rattled had he heard something being asked for the first time.

Tru dat

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 21:16:49 »

For those who can't listen (or are too lazy to click a link! [Grrr!]  Grin):

Morfuni (answering a prickly Shaun Hodgetts):
- Why now? Because supporters, supporters club and podcast have come to him and asked him to
- Resolution on 15th? Hopefully. But in the hands of the court
- What's in it for you? Football is one of his passions as is construction. Both passions combine with STFC. Lot of potential. Been at STFC since 2015 and is passionate about the club. Its a hobby. Will it make Clem money - probably not!
- Is making money the ultimate aim? No. Here for the long term. Hopefully we can turn it around in the long run. We need to make money off the pitch 24/7
- How do you make that money? Hotels, corporate boxes, sports bar, cafe etc. Stadium needs tidying. Presented plans in 2018. Will have an advisory board with supporters groups to determine way forward
- How would the advisory board work? Seat for supporters club and trust plus Don Rogers, CEO, CFO and maybe others.
- Will Steve Myton be on the board? I don't know. Board members would need to be voted on
- CEO & CFO ready? CEO is in the wings. Once appointed we would go through the management structure. John McGreal and assistant would be talked to. Would support him as much as possible. Would also look at management structure to see who has been let go. Hasn't had involvement in letting people go.
- First 100 days? Team on the pitch, management structure, CEO, work out what creditors need to be paid. First priority is getting ready for first game. A lot of work to do to get a team on the pitch.
- How much would stable footing cost? Clem has a rough idea, but needs to do due diligence
- 11th biggest budget last year in L1 according to Jewell: Where would we be in L2? Don't know. Would need to sit down with McGreal and Jewell (but don't know if he would still want to be here) and chief scouts. Make sure we have the right structure to help make us successful. Dont know the budgets at the moment
- McGreal? Haven't met him. We would need to sit down with him and the CEO. See what vision is. He may not want to be here and work with Clem.
- Manager earmarked? Can't comment until Clem meets McGreal. If he comes across well then he may want to stay. Maybe McGreal doesnt want to work with Clem.
- Pathway for young Aussies? Don't care where they come from. We want to be successful. We want good kids from anywhere.
- Long term aspirations? Always dream high. To get there is a long journey. Need good foundation. If we get to Championship, we need to have a good financial basis to make sure we can compete and maintain our place there. There needs to be a lot of tidying up first and fan engagement first
- Axis. Do they do the work at stadiums? We will put a proposal to supporters groups and submit to council. We will put it out to tender. If others can build stadium better than Axis then they will do it. Its not about Clem building a stadium, its about making sure the right people are building the right thing.
- Axis restructuring? We lost a lot of money. 95% was our money. Companies restructure all the time. Thats what we had to do in England to stay in business. There was COVID, we werent making any money. We restructured the management and got rid of some staff. The business is still going. We still have staff and buildings.
- Trust call for boycott? Understand their point of view. We shouldnt hurt the club. Noone is bigger than the club. 142 year history. We want it to be there for another 142 years. Clem doesnt want the club to be hurting. Clem wants the club to prosper.
- Was Robbie Fowler down to his links to Australia? Nothing to do with Clem.
- Did Clem issue a winding up order against the club? No. Why would I want to....(Talk of the Town ends)
« Last Edit: Friday, June 4, 2021, 21:22:50 by Nomoreheroes » Logged

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Flashheart

« Reply #928 on: Friday, June 4, 2021, 21:37:01 »

I've stuck up for Hodgetts a lot, but if he's giving Clem a hard time without doing the same to Power then he can fuck right off!

Having said that I've not heard the interview myself so I'm having to go off what other people are saying. (I'm not lazy, I don't have access out here Wink )
Redwatchersince76

« Reply #929 on: Saturday, June 5, 2021, 07:51:48 »

I've stuck up for Hodgetts a lot, but if he's giving Clem a hard time without doing the same to Power then he can fuck right off!

Having said that I've not heard the interview myself so I'm having to go off what other people are saying. (I'm not lazy, I don't have access out here Wink )

And I am sure that Shaun Hodgetts really cares about what ten or so self-righteous weirdos with an inflated sense of importance think of him, the ‘diehard’ fans who have heroically cancelled there £5 Swindon ifollow subscription to help in the fight to destroy Lee Power, pathetic people.   
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: