Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526032 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 06:17:13 »

Wha happened to the Nigel Eady money?

All safe and ring fenced despite the parasite wanted to get to it.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 10:35:01 »

Roooooarrr payed himself 10k a month, Christ  (or his banker) knows how much Lee Power pays himself?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 11:51:09 »

What a surprise, not.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 11:56:37 »

There is no training ground, though. There’s just Power’s golf course that happens to have a bit of land Power waffled about building one on. Even Power couldn’t have committed the club to leasing a non existent training ground. If that is what he wants - to extract copious amounts of rent - he’ll have to build it first.

There is no training ground, though. And there won’t ever be one while he hangs around. There’s just Power’s golf course that happens to have a bit of land Power waffled about building one on. Even Power couldn’t have committed the club to leasing a non existent training ground. If that is what he wants - to extract copious amounts of rent - he’ll have to build it first. Which he won’t. The only thing going on there is housing, which in my mind is why Able have appeared on the scene like a fairy godmother (well for Power anyway) but in reality is a Trojan Horse for the rest of us.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 12:19:03 »

May be I’m being a bit thick, but I still don’t see what the golf course has to do with the club at all. Power owns it. If Able want it they can do so without having to buy STFC.

Btw, the company name that Able are purporting to use in connection with buying the club doesn’t exist anywhere. It’s not listed nor does Dr Google recognise it.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 13:35:40 »

May be I’m being a bit thick, but I still don’t see what the golf course has to do with the club at all. Power owns it. If Able want it they can do so without having to buy STFC.

Btw, the company name that Able are purporting to use in connection with buying the club doesn’t exist anywhere. It’s not listed nor does Dr Google recognise it.

I doubt you’re anymore or less thicker than anyone on here. Your points are as valid as mine or anyone else’s. You know none of us has a clue what’s really going on behind the scenes and we’re all second guessing and adding two plus two and getting the square route of fuck all. My point really is although you and maybe others are happy dismiss any notion of the Highworth site being in anyway linked to the club sale, you cannot rule it out or in 100% can you? You know as well as everyone else that he is capable of anything.
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 14:46:06 by Legends-Lounge » Logged

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 13:59:20 »

It’s just that I don’t see how the golf course affects anything to do with the club.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 14:11:27 »

It’s just that I don’t see how the golf course affects anything to do with the club.

I assume people think his plan was to lease the land to the club under the pretence that it was going to eventually be our training ground but he’d never actually build a training ground citing numerous excuses.

Works (I think) whilst Power is in Power but doesn’t work once he’s no longer in charge.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 16:16:14 »

What If he's here for next season as there are no guarantees that he will sell up

So, give no fucks
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 16:39:12 »

I'd assumed that had been spent a long time ago.  Good to know.  Trustees doing their job well.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 16:42:25 »

What If he's here for next season as there are no guarantees that he will sell up

Still be no training ground. 😁
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 16:49:03 »

I'd assumed that had been spent a long time ago.  Good to know.  Trustees doing their job well.

I thought it was used for the FITC on the CG Extension?

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 16:56:15 »

Wonder when we’ll hear something about either

The FA charges
Club Sale
Club ownership
New manager
Someone being banged up
« Last Edit: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 17:00:53 by The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey » Logged
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, May 1, 2021, 17:05:31 »

Wonder when we’ll hear something about either

The FA charges
Club Sale
Club ownership
New manager
Someone being banged up

Soon

?Absolute Calamity!?