Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526017 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:03:58 »

Trust in the trust   Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:21:36 »

National coverage today.

https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/sport/swindon-town-fans-on-the-brink-271083?__twitter_impression=true

Please take a second to like, retweet, amplify in anyway possible.

Good piece, but eh?

'There is a frustration, Pierce says, that the club appear to be haemorrhaging money, in spite of crowds being unable to attend games.'

As an aside how did this story emerge did the Trust approach them or vice versa, I suppose my point is that Sports Joe is a bit niche, and no disrespect to the Trust but why isn't this sort of thing being reported in the Advertiser and/or the BBC?

Did I miss it, wasn't there talk of a story being published in The Athletic?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:43:31 by horlock07 » Logged
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:44:09 »

Really? Under what law?

Drones- fly within 50 metres of people and/or property that are not under the direct control of the drone user;

Tennis balls- although sounds stupid (especially after an attempt last week) we all know how football fans are treated different and if the ball hit someone on its way over it could be assault or come under public order order act. It would be a far fetched charge but wouldn't be something for the trust to recommend.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 09:46:06 »

Hundreds of power out balloons if you could get the wind in the right direction😀

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 10:06:39 »

We all know which way the wind is blowing from the CG - and it don’t smell too good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 10:17:53 »

Hundreds of power out balloons if you could get the wind in the right direction😀
#
99 Red ones
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 10:18:34 »

Fart spray? Or Flash  Smiley
Panda Paws

« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 10:20:18 »

Good piece, but eh?

'There is a frustration, Pierce says, that the club appear to be haemorrhaging money, in spite of crowds being unable to attend games.'

As an aside how did this story emerge did the Trust approach them or vice versa, I suppose my point is that Sports Joe is a bit niche, and no disrespect to the Trust but why isn't this sort of thing being reported in the Advertiser and/or the BBC?

Did I miss it, wasn't there talk of a story being published in The Athletic?

As the man quoted, that's a slightly strange line from the journo, and jarred when I read it too. Ultimately the point is that we are not any more impacted by the pandemic than any other L1 club, yet here we are.

Re how the article came about... It's a joint effort from everyone at the Trust, and wider, to connect with as many journos as possible. We think there is a piece in the works from The Athletic but the Super League sort of blew up. It's always hard to get national press coverage in what is a tiny issue outside SN1. We've just got to keep trying, and JOE are a great start (perhaps not niche for those, ahem, younger than you or I).

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 10:57:49 »

#
99 Red ones

Pint Pint

So, give no fucks
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 14:57:26 »

Drones- fly within 50 metres of people and/or property that are not under the direct control of the drone user;

You're correct if a camera is recording data. Basically look where it states anything regarding drones that aren't recording data...it doesn't. Which opens up a number of routes. Always look at what isn't written, rather than what is. This means drones without a camera/not recording or just a GPS tracker are exempt from this as long as the drone is within 500m of the operator. But also certain weighted drones (minus payload) are exempt from much of what is covered in Rule 166&167.

Further because it's not an invasion of privacy or surveillance as isn't recording "personal data" (filming). There's plenty of ways to get around it though because you can take still images of anyone in public in the UK and it's not an illegal act.  Being a photographer this is something I'm generally aware of and usually keep up to date on. The "rules" around drones are still emerging properly - and there are very many different drones, so sometimes the rules can get conflicted/overlapped etc. for some, causing confusion.

~~~

Seems Panda Paws has overreacted or got some form of complex and made my response all about him. I've always been mostly tongue in cheek with you (mostly down to the Panda and Bamboo reference) apart from when you're being a cunt (this is the TEF after all). And I'm the one with the insecurity on here?! Fucking hell mate. Get over yourself.

I was making suggestions that the Trust could easily pull a publicity stunt to add more humiliating pressure on Power, and gave examples of some ideas they could do. Get that fucking Trump blimp ordered.

Whoever said "...another late night post"....it was posted at 11pm you fucking moron. Talk about a relevant bandwagon  If some of you lads are going to give me shit, I'll give it back as good as I get.

Does Mr. Chips still post on here btw?

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 15:03:50 »

#
99 Red ones

Believe it or not, I nearly added on "with 99 Red Balloons" playing as it approached the stadia.

And Batch, I take "weird issues" with people who jump on the bandwagon to bash me here. That's all. It's like they will always try and seek out the bad parts rather than any good. Well that's with them I guess. Maybe their life would be more full if they focused on some of the good. Following the Town I guess does these negative things.

But you're talking to the TEFs most insecure man here so please, don't take my advice.

Off for a pint. I might post again on here at the ungodly hour of something like 10:59pm or maybe really go nuts and post at 11:09pm. How nawty!

Pint

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Panda Paws

« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 15:07:42 »

You're correct if a camera is recording data. Basically look where it states anything regarding drones that aren't recording data...it doesn't. Which opens up a number of routes. Always look at what isn't written, rather than what is. This means drones without a camera/not recording or just a GPS tracker are exempt from this as long as the drone is within 500m of the operator. But also certain weighted drones (minus payload) are exempt from much of what is covered in Rule 166&167.

Further because it's not an invasion of privacy or surveillance as isn't recording "personal data" (filming). There's plenty of ways to get around it though because you can take still images of anyone in public in the UK and it's not an illegal act.  Being a photographer this is something I'm generally aware of and usually keep up to date on. The "rules" around drones are still emerging properly - and there are very many different drones, so sometimes the rules can get conflicted/overlapped etc. for some, causing confusion.

~~~

Seems Panda Paws has overreacted or got some form of complex and made my response all about him. I've always been mostly tongue in cheek with you (mostly down to the Panda and Bamboo reference) apart from when you're being a cunt (this is the TEF after all). And I'm the one with the insecurity on here?! Fucking hell mate. Get over yourself.

I was making suggestions that the Trust could easily pull a publicity stunt to add more humiliating pressure on Power, and gave examples of some ideas they could do. Get that fucking Trump blimp ordered.

Whoever said "...another late night post"....it was posted at 11pm you fucking moron. Talk about a relevant bandwagon  If some of you lads are going to give me shit, I'll give it back as good as I get.

Does Mr. Chips still post on here btw?

OK mate, you crack on.

It's fair to say most people can see who's being reasonable and who's not, but I'm always going to defend those on the Trust that do a lot more than you or I to try and save our club.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 15:08:25 »

Completely baffled by whatever it is that just happened....
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 15:17:10 »

Bamboo happened, again.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 15:18:21 »

I'm not, I don't read the posts  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: