Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526183 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 16:38:48 »

Mel Goldberg?

PDC has a Jewish lawyer?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 17:28:52 »

Mel Goldberg?

PDC has a Jewish lawyer?

Oy vey.
fatbasher

« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 18:42:54 »

What I do not understand if PDC & Spencer are still wanting to take the club through the courts why Jed & Co have not said anything about this publically only in the pub to Tans, is there a reason he wont speak publically about it.

But surely also with PDC taking over at sunderland if this made it into the press that he was suing his old club then it wouldnt go down well

It has been suggested that while Bodin is taking the club to an employment tribunal citing/naming Di Canio, Di Canio cannot persue the club himself.

No legal eagle myself but I'm sure there are others more qualified than myself to confirm/deny that supposition.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 22:46:06 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA

Jed McCrory tells the Advertiser that Lee Power is set to put £1.5million into Swindon Town in an "equity partnership" #stfc
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 22:52:05 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA

Jed McCrory tells the Advertiser that Lee Power is set to put £1.5million into Swindon Town in an "equity partnership" #stfc

Does an "equity partnership" mean we give it straight back to him?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 23:02:34 »

"Is set to" means he hasn't actually put money in yet. And what the fuck was the Gregory Hall thing all about.

Trying to stay positive, but its all becoming very, very concerning right now.
snoop

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 02:54:06 »

Well this is a bit left field, even by our standards.  Reminiscent of Dunwoody Sports Marketing. Looks like Duke's thing isn't happening then... Sad

Speaking of Dunwoody, it seems Power and Dunwoody are good pals

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3A+Power+and+the+glory+is+winner+for+Dunwoody.-a079100096

I think this is my first post on here. AKA mug? on the Adver site.
snoop

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 03:10:36 »

Also still seems to be involved with the GG's and publishing, at least in Feb 2012

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/racing_plus_to_relaunch_ahead_of_its_kempton_race/
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 05:58:23 »

People need to stop making up their own facts and give them all a chance. Looks like there will be a trust/fans forum. So I for one will wait and see for a bit before lighting the stakes.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 06:28:31 »

People need to stop making up their own facts and give them all a chance. Looks like there will be a trust/fans forum. So I for one will wait and see for a bit before lighting the stakes.

What the cockney said.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 06:32:00 »

Speaking of Dunwoody, it seems Power and Dunwoody are good pals

I don't think Dunwoody himself had anything (more) to do with Dunwoody Sports marketing by the time it rode into Town. In fact, I think Dunwoody tried legal action to get his name removed from it all.

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-86175246/dunwoody-saddled-with-name-problem-sports-agenda
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 06:32:55 »

Quote from: Jed McCrory
He’s committed to underwrite a percentage of the ongoing costs which are currently substantial - the previous running costs which are still running.

Whether the budget gets rejigged in the summer or not, this (should?) alleviate some concerns that they are all penniless and using the ST money to cover football expenses and leave us in the shit...
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:55:37 »

He’s committed to underwrite a percentage of the ongoing costs which are currently substantial - the previous running costs which are still running.

So what are these previous running costs which are due to come down? Is it good that we'll be reducing our running costs?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:56:15 »

Does an "equity partnership" mean we give it straight back to him?
If it's a partnership in the true sense, it should mean 50%.  So, is he's putting in 50% equity it means that the current board have put in £1.5 million.  This then means that Power will "own" 50% of the club, which leaves the other four with 12.5% each or however their equity was dibbed up.  He would only need another 1% to become the owner.  Somehow I doubt this to be true, whatever their past they would protect themselves better than that!!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:57:41 »

So what are these previous running costs which are due to come down? Is it good that we'll be reducing our running costs?
Presumably it was the high cost of the wage packets of the Italian mob and Spencer.  There is no way that KMac and Cooper are on anything like waht PDC was on without adding all his entourage!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: