Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526061 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:24:49 »

It doesn't make sense for PDC to sue us. Its never been confirmed or denied. He surely will have his mind on sunderland now.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:25:39 »

His contract was so watertight allegedly, it covered everything and anything
Flashheart

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:26:55 »

It doesn't make sense for PDC to sue us. Its never been confirmed or denied. He surely will have his mind on sunderland now.

So McCrory was lying to Tans than?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:28:33 »

We all know what Tans is like...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:32:04 »

For what it's worth I don't doubt that an agreement has yet to be reached between Di Canio, Spencer and the board, and that the threat of legal action is therefore still hanging over the club.

However, is the idea of a football club chairman lying to supporters really so unbelievable? It happens every day up and down the land, and has certainly happened here many, many times.
Flashheart

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:34:56 »

However, is the idea of a football club chairman lying to supporters really so unbelievable? It happens every day up and down the land, and has certainly happened here many, many times.

No, it isn't and I am under no impression that we should take their word for everything.

What I do find hard to believe however is that anybody would make up quite serious allegations that could easily be exposed in a moment by the other party.

london_red

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:59:26 »

Why doesn't he take his stupid fucking green hat and his stupid fucking jacket and his stupid fucking sun glasses and his stupid fucking smug face and fuck off.

Clap
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:01:02 »

So have I got this right...the Board is currently...Jed, Murrall, Hooper, Rice, Power...then the Holding Company Board has Hall and King?

Or when Jed says that some didn't fancy it because of issues around the club....have some of these sloped off unnoticed.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:06:19 »

So have I got this right...the Board is currently...Jed, Murrall, Hooper, Rice, Power...then the Holding Company Board has Hall and King?

Or when Jed says that some didn't fancy it because of issues around the club....have some of these sloped off unnoticed.
Don't think King is officially involved anywhere but is acting as a consultant or advisor (shudder) to Jed.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:09:03 »

Don't think King is officially involved anywhere but is acting as a consultant or advisor (shudder) to Jed.

I see...hopefully got to be better than Diamandis' Grima Wormtongue  to SSW's Theoden King.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:12:34 »

I see...hopefully got to be better than Diamandis' Grima Wormtongue  to SSW's Theoden King.
We've even got our own individual with a failed printing business.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:14:29 »

Next season our programmes will be printed on single sheets of A4, and will be flogged for £4.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:20:41 »

We've even got our own individual with a failed printing business.

We can soon look forward to one of those terrible sack cloth shirts, that were apparently made by dgi, whoever they are/were.

I've got one with Sabin on the back  Smiley 
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:21:03 »

If Jed did say that about PDC still suing, surely it contradicts what he was also saying about Power being one of the investors in the background who was pulling away due to the 'Paolo Di Canio incident' but who's now willing to come forward?

Surely there's a pretty clear implication in that adver article that Powers coming forward was predicated on the threat of Di Canio suing passing?

« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:22:45 by BruceChatwin » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 09:28:36 »

If Jed did say that about PDC still suing, surely it contradicts what he was also saying about Power being one of the investors in the background who was pulling away due to the 'Paolo Di Canio incident' but who's now willing to come forward?

Don't think he said anything about Power pulling away.

“Lee Power is a friend of mine and one of the investors who was in the background. A few of them pulled away due to the Paolo Di Canio incidents and a few other concerns they had around the club[/u],” he told the Advertiser.

Can't see the contradiction myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: