Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526005 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 06:07:17 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10359173.Town_s_net_financial_Power_boost/

“Lee Power is a friend of mine and one of the investors who was in the background. A few of them pulled away due to the Paolo Di Canio incidents and a few other concerns they had around the club[/u],” he told the Advertiser.

“I said right from the beginning we had investors coming through. I’ve asked Lee to come out of the parapets, so to say, and stick his head up and stand beside us and go forward

This quote worries me..Somebody tell me I'm reading too much into it, we have other investors and that Jed isn't making it up as he goes along.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 06:19:49 »

Where has that come from?

Thats what the FL said if we went into admin a 3rd time. Mcrory told us.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 06:30:08 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10359173.Town_s_net_financial_Power_boost/

This quote worries me..Somebody tell me I'm reading too much into it, we have other investors and that Jed isn't making it up as he goes along.

Put it this way, I wouldn't be inclined to buy any plane tickets off Mr McCoy

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:04:08 »

So Mr Power didn't want to get involved with the club because of Di Canio who was doing so well in the league....hmm.

Once again something just doesn't add up.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:30:39 »

Roooaaarr...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:30:48 »

Sounds more like didnt want to get involved when there was a risk of legal action..

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:38:02 »

Sounds more like didnt want to get involved when there was a risk of legal action..
I wouldn't have thought legal action bothered him much . From the kinks posted, it sounds as if he has had lots of experience of legal action being taken against him and at least 13 of his companies.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:38:55 »

still is a risk of legal action. PDC is still suing us.
kerry red

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:43:27 »

So, have I got this right.

Jed and associated cronies take over the club and somehow pass the fit and proper persons bollocks.

Then, when happily in charge they can then invite any old lag with dodgy business background onto the board who doesn't have to also pass said test.

How anyone (fans) can be happy at the people who are now residing in the boardroom is beyond me.

With the new fella's history of failed businesses where the money disappears and leaves creditors with fuck all, does anyone really think the same will not happen at STFC sometime in the future
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:05:13 »

seen this mentioned a couple of times. was this stated on the radio yesterday?
Flashheart

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:10:01 »

So Mr Power didn't want to get involved with the club because of Di Canio who was doing so well in the league....hmm.

Once again something just doesn't add up.

Think you got the wrong end of the stick there. Come to think of it, I think you got the wrong stick entirely.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:20:10 by Flashheart » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:13:07 »

Why doesn't he take his stupid fucking green hat and his stupid fucking jacket and his stupid fucking sun glasses and his stupid fucking smug face and fuck off.

He's got his big job at a big Premiership club, where the cameras are going to love him, and the Sunderland people are going to love him and he'll be getting media exposure that he will feel he deserves.

What does the silly fanny need to sue us for? Move on you stupid tit.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:21:11 »

I wouldn't have thought legal action bothered him much . From the kinks posted, it sounds as if he has had lots of experience of legal action being taken against him and at least 13 of his companies.

Great idea.

tans

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:22:16 »

seen this mentioned a couple of times. was this stated on the radio yesterday?

Mcrory told us.

Spencer is still trying too.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:24:03 »

So, have I got this right.

Jed and associated cronies take over the club and somehow pass the fit and proper persons bollocks.

Then, when happily in charge they can then invite any old lag with dodgy business background onto the board who doesn't have to also pass said test.

How anyone (fans) can be happy at the people who are now residing in the boardroom is beyond me.

With the new fella's history of failed businesses where the money disappears and leaves creditors with fuck all, does anyone really think the same will not happen at STFC sometime in the future

Of course, not having a club at all is a much better scenario.

I will see what they do in the close season before judging them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: