Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Facebook Page and Twitter Page  (Read 16104 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:03:14 »

Cheers for your support mate!

Not having a dig, but what is it that these pages are offering? Do Town fans really need more places to discuss the club online? Good luck to you, but between here, thisis and the main fans facebook page think it's a somewhat saturated market unless you're doing something different.
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:06:43 »

Cheers for your support mate!

There's extreme mind-blowing fuckwittery.... then there's looking to Chris for STFC scoops.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:07:50 »

Not having a dig, but what is it that these pages are offering? Do Town fans really need more places to discuss the club online? Good luck to you, but between here, thisis and the main fans facebook page think it's a somewhat saturated market unless you're doing something different.

It's called attention seeking.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:13:29 »

It's called attention seeking.

It's called poaching  Smiley
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:15:27 »

Hi mate, we are just offering different discussions and debates on twitter and facebook. Introducing new blogs which are good reads. We already have our first lot up if you would like to see them. http://swindontownfc.webnode.com/away-days/
Check them out and let us know what you think.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:25:30 »

The question is... when is a 'scoop' just a 're-scoop' of someone else's 'scoop'

I get a small amount of amusement out of timing how long it takes Sam to re-scoop some someone else's scoop on twitter but most of the time I just think #block#
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:38:16 »

The question is... when is a 'scoop' just a 're-scoop' of someone else's 'scoop'

I get a small amount of amusement out of timing how long it takes Sam to re-scoop some someone else's scoop on twitter but most of the time I just think #block#

We are trying our best not too mate, very hard and we are coming up with our own ideas now. Try and support us we really dont need the negativity.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:41:19 »

Haha cheers mate, I will do! Get following and Liking mate!
Your requesting people follow you but have spent a fair bit of today falling out with people on Twitter. Not really the best way to go about it Sam.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:44:51 »

With tans?
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:46:32 »

Your requesting people follow you but have spent a fair bit of today falling out with people on Twitter. Not really the best way to go about it Sam.

Yeah i know, i said nothing though mate, and i'm gonna stop with the asking for follows! But people do RT for shoutout on twitter anyway. Loads of people do it when they're bored. When you're sat at home revising it's boring mate.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:49:43 »

With tans?
No Not Tans  Smiley Sam you've just got to ignore some of the twitter Comments and not react to them, Just treat it as banter.
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 15:53:57 »

No Not Tans  Smiley Sam you've just got to ignore some of the twitter Comments and not react to them, Just treat it as banter.

Yeah I take most of it as banter, but there's always one who takes it over the top and it does my head in. I do nothing wrong.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 16:08:59 »

Like all these fans pages lately, most information comes from Sam Morshead Twitter than anything else.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Sam9255

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 16:15:12 »

Like all these fans pages lately, most information comes from Sam Morshead Twitter than anything else.

A lot of it does yes, but we aren't just here for news, we are here for discussions with fans, blogs from opponent fans etc.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 16:39:43 »

With tans?

No that was yesterday Cool

All the badgering of the journos for news and trying to pass it off as a scoop fucks me off too
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: