Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mr Di Canio  (Read 26848 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 16:12:03 »

Unless it states in black and white that the club would not sell any player without his permission then i don't think Di Canio would get a thing out of it except a hefty bill.
Even if it is in writing then Black would have had the right to withdraw his funding of the club and it could be argued that the club had to sell Richie to avoid administration. Don't fancy Di Canio's chances much to be honest.

Totally agree. He wants to have a look at Alan Curbishley and see how far suing your former club gets you. AC not had a job in 4+ years since suing West Ham.
DMR

« Reply #91 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 16:15:26 »

Fuck me sideways. What a complete jeb end PDC is.

He can fist himself violently.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 16:18:10 »

Totally agree. He wants to have a look at Alan Curbishley and see how far suing your former club gets you. AC not had a job in 4+ years since suing West Ham.

Well he trousered 2.2 mill, so I don't suppose he's too bothered.  WHU crime..selling a couple of players without his permission.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 16:25:07 »

Well he trousered 2.2 mill, so I don't suppose he's too bothered.  WHU crime..selling a couple of players without his permission.

If and when he demands an equivalent payout from us for the same offence I imagine he'll regret saying this publicly

Quote from: Paolo Di Canio
Money has never been a priority for me. Obviously, I still need to be paid, but it is more important for me to live my life with a bit less money and have more glory. This is my view in football and also in life.
Anything I can do to achieve this I will do.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 16:58:57 »

If and when he demands an equivalent payout from us for the same offence I imagine he'll regret saying this publicly

I don't think he's bothered in the slightest about contradicting himself.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 17:22:37 »

It seems Di Canio is doing his utmost to derail the rest of our season.  I think he'd be absolutely delighted if we failed to get promotion, which is very sad.  Everything good is rapidly becoming a distant memory and I have very little respect left for him.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 17:25:58 »

Im just waiting till the end of the season if we dont get promoted.

Then it will be loads of bollocks interviews from PDC stating that if he was still here we would have gone up
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 17:52:12 »

Im just waiting till the end of the season if we dont get promoted.

Then it will be loads of bollocks interviews from PDC stating that if he was still here we would have gone up

But if we do go up, it will be all down to him of course.
Flashheart

« Reply #98 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 18:44:21 »

Paolo has an opportunity for some good PR here.

Accepting a compromise 'for the good of STFC and the fans'. There's plenty that'll lap it up!
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 19:56:16 »

If the embargo is linked to PDCs possible claim as Jedboard claims, how would publically blaming PDC for the embargo help encourage a settlement?

If PDCs claim is weak, as some on here hypothesize without background facts, why would a weak claim that hasn't been made in court, lead to an embargo?

Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 19:59:03 »

Makes me laugh some of the bitterness against Di Canio, turned the club around ffs. Best manager since Hoddle.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 20:02:40 »

not like we have anything to be bitter about is it
Barry Scott

« Reply #102 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 20:06:20 »

Makes me laugh some of the bitterness against Di Canio, turned the club around ffs. Best manager since Hoddle.

Perhaps, and now he's fucking us over, which is deplorable. The bloke's not dropped in my mind, but plummeted to the point of hatred; assuming what's been said is true. (DRS knows more than most.)

I don't think anyone's forgotten what he's done, this is a separate matter. He deserves respect for what he did, and abuse for what he's doing. The prior doesn't give excuse for the latter.
Flashheart

« Reply #103 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 20:13:50 »

I stood up for him a lot when he was getting grief before. I stood up for him a lot.

Yet I've recently found myself questioning who I dislike more: Di Canio or McMahon? McMahon is still winning in the most disliked league for me but PDC is catching up, quickly!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, March 25, 2013, 20:17:35 »

Haven't really payed too much attention to whats going on here, basically Paolo is trying to grab more money? I don't know somebody some it up please?  Embarrassed

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: