Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin MacDonald  (Read 33294 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 16:30:25 »

Has he not signed anyone yet?

Bloody useless!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 16:37:21 »

I dont think Big Mac cheese can be classed as cheese.

So the answer hasnt really been answered.

Clems Army!
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 16:52:16 »

I think that's pretty much it.  Nothing wrong with vigilance, though.  It's right that the focus has shifted in the last 24 hours to the new manager and the big game tomorrow...but the questions are not going to go away until the identity of the backers and the interests of all those involved with the running of the club are known.  They may be good reasons for the lack of transparency on this (other than the people concerned being 'family men', obviously)...but sooner or later it will have to come out.

Dodgy-deal-is

Following the appointment of Kamc and the recent good news on season tickets, if we get a good result against Cov followed by a loan player or two, the new board will soon drop off the grumblers radar completely.
You are right to be vigilant but even if the money is dirty, tarnished, whatever, the more things they seemingly do right, the less we will care (sub-consciously that is).
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #273 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 16:58:33 »

Having listened to the interview I really, really like the sound of Big Mac. He sounds calm and measured and quietly intelligent.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #274 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 17:02:11 »

Just got to the end, who gives a flying fuck about Suarez, Giggs, or fucking monkey face Bale. Fuck off with your shit questions.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 17:19:17 »

Do people think he'll have pitman on the bench or can put that suit back in the wardrobe?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 17:21:44 »

Just got to the end, who gives a flying fuck about Suarez, Giggs, or fucking monkey face Bale. Fuck off with your shit questions.

What the fuck was that all about?
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 18:15:30 »

Dodgy-deal-is

Following the appointment of Kamc and the recent good news on season tickets, if we get a good result against Cov followed by a loan player or two, the new board will soon drop off the grumblers radar completely.
You are right to be vigilant but even if the money is dirty, tarnished, whatever, the more things they seemingly do right, the less we will care (sub-consciously that is).

Ah but good grumblers may fade away but they never die - they always sit in the sidelines waiting for their prophecy of doom to come true because it always does, life's like that.  They think their negativity is special but in reality anyone can predict a bad thing as at some point in our life it will come true...

Take Sir Alex Ferguson... He's totally shit, a crap manager and always falling out with his players.  If I say it often enough then at some point me saying it will coincide with them losing a game and him having a spat with a player and then I can shout out that I was right and everyone else was wrong...

I think that's what annoys most people about negative people, they really aren't clever at all but for some reason they think they are because they can predict the obvious
« Last Edit: Friday, March 1, 2013, 18:17:10 by @MacPhlea » Logged
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 18:23:57 »

It's official on the cheese front...

Andrew Warren ‏@AndyWarren_
For those asking (and those bound to ask @SamMorshead_SA later) MacDonald's favourite cheese is the plastic rubbish which goes on a Big Mac.

haha. I think we are lucky with our local journos at the moment. warren seems like a nice chap, lyus is hilarious with his three day alcohol binges in the chilterns and sam combines being an excellent journalist with being a pre menstrual woman, but in a good way

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
avfc nigel

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 19:19:57 »

Villa fan here, Guys.
Think KMc will be good for you.
He was, basically, in charge of our reserve team for many years. They won the southern league several times under his tenure, and were unfortunate in losing the last couple of overall finals to northern champions, Man Utd.
He also took control of our U19's in the Next Gen tournament.
Many feel he was unfortunate not to be given the n.o. 1 job when O'Neill left.

Good luck to him and Swindon.
Flashheart

« Reply #280 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 19:50:10 »

Thanks Nigel

What kind of football does he like his teams to play?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 19:51:00 »

Let's hope it's the type where we score more than the other lot Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #282 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 19:55:10 »

Let's hope it's the type where we score more than the other lot Smiley

I can see how that could be a good thing. Worth a go I reckon!
penhillbilly

Unbeeelievable Jeff !!!

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 20:01:51 »

The more i read/hear about this guy, the more my optimism increases,i think the new board may have played a blinder here,getting in a calming, mature,footballer to steady the ship and give us the extra nudge over the line.... Smiley
feeling very positive about tomorrow now...

No one is Innocent...
smalltowngypsymassacre

« Reply #284 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 20:38:57 »

This is clearly a very good appointment and a very shrewd move by the new board. Hopefully he hits the ground running, but if not he should get a very firm grip of things given a bit of time. As long as our sizeable dickhead contingent don't get on his back if tomorrow isn't great then I think we'll do well under KMac
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: