Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Preparing to make sweet music  (Read 10307 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:50:10 »

Knew there was a reason (other than the obvious) of why I hated Brighton so much. Cunts waving money at us sent me cross-eyed with rage
I seem to remember Jim Neighbour being none too impressed either.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:54:29 »

Me and Yeovil were banned after that cheltenham game Smiley Something to do with Yeovil breaking the Guinness book of records for use of the word cunt 4000 times in one minute, and for me asking Sandy Gray across the stand if it was true that she lived at and shouted out her personal address .

We were told off like naughty school boys in a room a few weeks later. wankers Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:56:46 »

Me and Yeovil were banned after that cheltenham game Smiley Something to do with Yeovil breaking the Guinness book of records for use of the word cunt 4000 times in one minute, and for me asking Sandy Gray across the stand if it was true that she lived at and shouted out her personal address .

We were told off like naughty school boys in a room a few weeks later. wankers Smiley

Not the greatest of behaviour for a former Fan of the Year is it? Cheesy
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 16:46:01 »

I can spot 14 TEFers, plus I know I'm stood at the back of that rabble somewhere.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 16:59:37 »

I seem to remember Jim Neighbour being none too impressed either.

What the old Spurs player... passed away in 2009, poor old Jimmy had a heart attack after a hip replacement op, common condition in footballers...it's not all flash motors, pointless tattoos, and domestic violence.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 17:43:25 »

What the old Spurs player... passed away in 2009, poor old Jimmy had a heart attack after a hip replacement op, common condition in footballers...it's not all flash motors, pointless tattoos, and domestic violence.
No, the Town FLO. But you knew that and were just showing off Smiley

(And it worked - well, it impressed me anyway. Not that that's a high bar)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: