Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio hits back at recent accusations  (Read 15069 times)

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:46:07 »

Bit early to be making any real judgments given they've not even had a press conference yet
only have history to go by and that worries me. The new board will make all the right noises, they always do.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:51:09 »

They should at least speak to di canio and if nothing can be agreed then fair enough

Hasn't Jed already said he has done this?

All for being cautious but let's see what they have to say before judging them.

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:56:54 »

Hasn't Jed already said he has done this?

All for being cautious but let's see what they have to say before judging them.
he has, di canio says otherwise. Guess it's a case of who is telling the truth.

The new board will be wealthy businessmen who want to play at running a football club or will want to make money from redevelopment.possibly both.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:11:57 »

The new board will be wealthy businessmen who want to play at running a football club or will want to make money from redevelopment.possibly both.

Would you have a problem with them keeping us from administration and running us on a lower budget IF they left us having made money from the right kind of development?

I wouldn't. I'd live with league 1 mid table for a bit provided a) the development happened in a reasonable timeframe (difficult right now) b) the devleopment also benefits the club permanently and ongoing (i.e., not a Kassam or a Coventry) c) They have a better succession plan than Black. d) The premier league 2 doesn't happen in that timeframe!

Its possible all will be good. Its possible we are headed for a whole heap of shit. Who knows yet.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:25:21 »

Would you have a problem with them keeping us from administration and running us on a lower budget IF they left us having made money from the right kind of development?

I wouldn't. I'd live with league 1 mid table for a bit provided a) the development happened in a reasonable timeframe (difficult right now) b) the devleopment also benefits the club permanently and ongoing (i.e., not a Kassam or a Coventry) c) They have a better succession plan than Black. d) The premier league 2 doesn't happen in that timeframe!

Its possible all will be good. Its possible we are headed for a whole heap of shit. Who knows yet.
dunno? I'd personally want the club to collect any profits but realize that is unlikely. Alot could happen and probably will.
Flashheart

« Reply #65 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:42:28 »

A scenario where the club benefits?

I don't see why anybody would not want that!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:47:28 »

A scenario where the club benefits?

I don't see why anybody would not want that!

Some people won't like the short term pain given our recent spend/success.
Flashheart

« Reply #67 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:02:30 »

Some people won't like the short term pain given our recent spend/success.

Ah, I somehow managed to misread it. Still, if it is in the best interests of the club then some people would have to like it or lump it.

What's more is that I couldn't give a flying one if any owners make a mint from running the club, provided the club also benefits.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:19:28 »

Jed said he's been trying but he has to go through the agent and he hasn't heard anything back.

If Paolo is saying he hasn't spoken to the club, then technically that could be true as well. To be fair I think Paolo is far too busy digging a really big whole for himself at the moment to be returning phone calls.
kerry red

« Reply #69 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:20:16 »

Just what problem does the Daily Mail have with Paolo?

In their latest 'expose' they suggest PdC could be the madman who slashed 150 tyres the other night.

Fucking rag
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:30:01 »

Jed said he's been trying but he has to go through the agent and he hasn't heard anything back.

If Paolo is saying he hasn't spoken to the club, then technically that could be true as well. To be fair I think Paolo is far too busy digging a really big whole for himself at the moment to be returning phone calls.

How do you work that out.
Personally i think he has shown a maturity and tried his best to leave without confrontation.
When you get pricks like 007 Patey who knows fuck all about footy and passion coming out with statements on behalf of the club like he did then i am sure i kind of understand the frustration Di Canio feels.

I mean bleating on about the manager walking out etc......anyone would think he had never done that himself......oh wait a sec...aint he fucking off now the going is getting tough as well.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:33:50 »

I can't see anyone slating Di Canio the manager... Just the Di Canio who walked out when we needed him, so all this nonsense that we should still be rimming him as he was amazing for us is ridiculous, yes he was amazing for us, then he left us in the shit....

Had he waited 2 days more we'd have a new board (and hopefully some stability). He didn't. So why are some saying that fans can't feel let down by him??

Yes he was great, I loved every second but he fucked off... I'm not turning on him these are just the facts (said in Benitez accent).
I'm not saying we cant feel let down. I feel fucking let down, but some  are saying all of a sudden we're somehow better off without him, which to me is utter bollocks.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:41:12 »

I'm not saying we cant feel let down. I feel fucking let down, but some  are saying all of a sudden we're somehow better off without him, which to me is utter bollocks.

THIS....................this new regime should have worked there bollocks off to keep Paolo here......even if it meant doing things they didn't fancy.
Instead they let one of our greatest managers walk off into the Italian sunset..........remember this.
Also Alan fucking Mac whinging they have been playing scared at home.......SO FUCKING WHAT,LOOK AT OUR RECORD MUPPET AND GET ON WITH WHAT YOU ARE PAID TO DO.
Flashheart

« Reply #73 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:43:47 »

Instead they let one of our greatest managers walk off into the Italian sunset..........remember this.

So you think Jed is lying then when he says they've tried to contact him and get him back?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #74 on: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:49:32 »

This is spot on.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: