Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Neville W  (Read 232765 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:34:10 »

Hopefully the TEF done him proud, and there is a permanent memorial to him on the site with the renaming of a forum, so feel free to pop in now and then.

Just excuse the language...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Talk Talk

« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:37:20 »

Hello Nev's sis.

Thank you for your kind words.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:40:05 by Talk Talk » Logged
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 22:38:04 »

Thanks Nev's Sis. Condolences to all of you.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 16:14:10 »

I have now spoken to the GWH Fundraising Dept and we can route our donations to the ICU for Nev through their Just Giving page.

http://www.justgiving.com/Terry-Flowers-STFC-forums

You can pay by card or PayPal. If you do, please can you make a note on here just so we can keep the topic at the top of the Recent Topics list. You don't have to reveal how much you put in, every little would be appreciated by his family I am sure.

Done, better late than never.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 16:50:43 »

I've just donated sorry it wasn't much but wanted to at least make a small gesture
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 17:06:42 »

Hello Nev's sis.

Thank you for your kind words.
Ditto that. He was a lovely bloke, very sorry for your loss.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 17:14:28 »

Just donated...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 20:27:57 »

What a brilliant thread this is.....a sad one but in time i reckon we will look back and be proud.

UP THE TOWN.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 22:39:29 »

I think this has given Nev legendary status on the TEF. People will mention him or more likely correct a spelling twice with an it's in between and new members will ask who the hell is Nev? It will be explained and this thread will be linked over and over again!  It will probably keep Paolo's name in the forefront forever too!

Paolo, it's Paolo!

Nev must be looking down chuffed as fook that he has had such an impact! A run of the mill poster, understated, and it seemed his passing affected more people than he would ever have thought when he was alive.

Long live NevilleW!  Even if only in this thread!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Neville Ws Sis

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 07:49:18 »

Good Morning All,

Thought I'd just let you know that with your generous donations and those made at Terry/Nev's funeral we have raised over £800 for the ICU at Great Western. We're overwhelmed with this and 'thanks' just doesn't seem enough.

I've never heard my brother described as 'legendary' Berni.............but I like it!!

Sis
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 15:59:22 »

Good news Sis.  I hope life is starting to get back to normal after losing Nev.

I'm sure he is having a chuckle at becoming the first bonified TEF legend.  Cheesy

Beers

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 19:25:35 »

Good Morning All,

Thought I'd just let you know that with your generous donations and those made at Terry/Nev's funeral we have raised over £800 for the ICU at Great Western. We're overwhelmed with this and 'thanks' just doesn't seem enough.

I've never heard my brother described as 'legendary' Berni.............but I like it!!

Sis

Brilliant sum of money. Smiley
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 19:52:18 »

I'm sure he is having a chuckle at becoming the first bonified TEF legend.
Good work sir
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 20:09:44 »

Good work sir

What have I done?

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 20:20:08 »

Anyone know why he chose Neville W as his forum handle? Apologies if I'm missing some obvious cultural reference.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: