Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC Considering Future  (Read 66798 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 19:37:59 »

That's the one. Don't think it's any more that wild speculation from the press.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 19:45:15 »

West ham having a difficult time with most of their fans anti allardyce. He will be out of contract at the end of the season. Mmmm
This

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 20:02:20 »

They were talking about west ham and allardyce on five live earlier. Think di canio could go there and fan pressure could force the boards hands. Not saying it will happen but think it's very possible.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 20:05:22 »

If we keep pdc until the end of the season then he goes to wet spam then fair enough really.

His success won't go unnoticed forever, some bigger club will risk it sooner or later
Flashheart

« Reply #454 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 20:08:36 »

If he's still with us this time next year in the Championship and we are doing reasonably well, other clubs will be allover him like flies on shit.

At it stands though he's still too much of a risk and can't see anybody coming in for him,
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 20:10:50 »

They were talking about west ham and allardyce on five live earlier. Think di canio could go there and fan pressure could force the boards hands. Not saying it will happen but think it's very possible.

From a brief perusal on the West Ham fans board, the % of West Ham fans in favour of PDC isnt as high as most think.  Most seem to think he is a cheque book manager and a lot favour a move for Martinez if Sam Allerdyce is moved on.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:17:43 »

From a brief perusal on the West Ham fans board, the % of West Ham fans in favour of PDC isnt as high as most think.  Most seem to think he is a cheque book manager and a lot favour a move for Martinez if Sam Allerdyce is moved on.

I have read the KUMB forum myself and as you say its split pretty evenly between for and against Paolo .
 I dont know if anyone watched sunday supplement on ss1 this morning but paul smith ( total bellend from the sunday mirror ) said paolo has been interviewed for the job at wham previously but was told to come back when he had more experience , dont know if this is common knowledge and i missed it  or he is just talking shit as usual .

edit: have just read back and seen article relating to this story from paul smith , im still not sure i remember Pdc ever being interviewed for wham job tho .As records go for paul smith stories i wouldnt be too concerned apart from the fact even broken clocks are right 2 times a day.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:26:37 by GoSWINDON » Logged

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:22:37 »

I have read the KUMB forum myself and as you say its split pretty evenly between for and against Paolo .
 I dont know if anyone watched sunday supplement on ss1 this morning but paul smith ( total bellend from the sunday mirror ) said paolo has been interviewed for the job at wham previously but was told to come back when he had more experience , dont know if this is common knowledge and i missed it  or he is just talking shit as usual .

I think he expressed an interest.  But one of the Dave's said he needed experience somewhere beforehand.  I dont know if he was actually interviewed.

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:01:16 »

I know a few west ham fans, and meet others in occasion through work. Every single one of them said they wanted di canio. I'm sure there are plenty not keen on him but I'd say they are in the minority, and if their results don't pick up will shrink in numbers further. Don't underestimate how much they love him.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:24:37 »

I know a few west ham fans, and meet others in occasion through work. Every single one of them said they wanted di canio. I'm sure there are plenty not keen on him but I'd say they are in the minority, and if their results don't pick up will shrink in numbers further. Don't underestimate how much they love him.

Oh they love him alright. I've seen evidence of it too. Loving him and wanting him as manager is different though. Also the major factor that will work in our favour is that fans don't appoint managers, directors do. Can't see Gold and Sullivan being all over Paolo slating them in every other press conference when they refuse to stump up some dosh.
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:28:11 »

i would agree arriba  , the majority of west ham fans love him , u only have to listen to the di canio chants at the games to realise this.  But alot of this is also down to the dislike of big sam and the style he plays . Judging by the comments on their forum , the main arguments about PDC are: FOR : loves the club , west ham legend blah blah blah , doing great at shitty club , imagine what he would do at massive club like west ham . Against: Left west ham in the shit , no loyalty , only doing well at shitty club because he's got money to spend  and obviously he's a fascist .

I do personally believe he will go there eventually but not in the near future , he still has a long way to go to convince the owners just because of his unpredictability  IMO

edit: didnt read your comment  before i posted paolo69,  but i agree with you
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:32:06 by GoSWINDON » Logged

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:46:02 »

Mostly appears the usual tabloid mixture of rumour, conjecture and complete and utter bullshit.

West Ham are reported to be somewhere between £80 - £110million in debt. To be able to service that above all else they simply need to stay in the Premier League. You can say many things about Sullivan and Gold but they aren't fucking stupid. Why on earth would they show big Sam the door - who ok isn't ever going to be popular with a lot of the fanbase, but as good as guarantees you a mid table finish - in favour of appointing a man with 18 months managerial experience in the lower leagues with a potential for chaos and implosion equal to a potential for greatness.

Might change of course if this time next year we're in the top 10 in the Championship and West Ham are in the bottom 3, but for now, not going to happen.

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 22:46:23 »

Lets face it, at some point he will go there - its a perfect match. But the timing has to be right and I am not sure that now with the people that are currently in charge it will be perfect match.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Monday, February 11, 2013, 11:17:45 »

Well Thats It.
Paolo is off then.....

Just seen on Sky News the Pope is about to resign.

Will Hill have made Paolo 4/5 FAV to succeed as next Pope........

The Miracles he has already performed at STFC make him number 1 candidate !!!!

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:23:05 »

i don't trust anyone who drinks. as such, i don't trust any of you lot

I don't trust anyone who says he doesn't drink and then goes out and gets 'tipsy' on two pints of Guinness.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: