Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Banners/Scarves/in honor of Paolo  (Read 12883 times)
02hodgsol

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 22:08:10 »

So, I was looking at pictures of away games - mainly bradford, aldershot and gills and a few home games, and been thinking, where have all the scarfe displays, and banners and everything gone from the end of last year!? Wheres that togetherness, loudness, support gone!?
If we remember the tranmere game, villa, stoke away, shef utd home, the fans were really loud, and on the pitch the players responded...if the scarves, banners, brings togetherness and louder support then shouldnt we do it more often?

Any suggestions?!

Also, I know the anniversary of Paolo's Dads death has gone already, but we could possibly do a standingovation/scarf raise in an upcoming game in memory of his mum/dad?
any suggestions/comments?
lambourn red

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 22:17:56 »

I was thinking the same at the end of the Tranmere game when Paolo came out with the scarf above the head that we should try and resurrect the holding scarves above the head when the team comes out and at the end if we win. Aldershot away and Port Vale game looked superb .
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 23:00:11 »

Anything to improve the matchday experience should be welcomed, I will gladly dig out last season scarves

COYR
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 23:23:17 »

Lack of loud/coherent singing of Wise Men Say is a bit dissapointing at the start of games to...
Coca Fola

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 23:30:29 »

Scarves out, if you love Swindon.
02hodgsol

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:07:37 »

guess, a message to "swindon town fans" page/forum posts/ official tweets etc is the way to try to get more fans to be louder/wear colours etc...
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:28:15 »

Regarding PDC's parents... I can't think of anything more patronising, insincere and cringeworthy as a bunch of football fans trying to orchestrate some terrace tribute to 2 people none of them had ever met and that had absolutely no connection with the club whatsoever. Sorry.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:34:22 »

Wheres that togetherness, loudness, support gone!?

any suggestions/comments?

It went when the King of Pop died and Talk Talk decided to join Yvette on Ghost Hunters.

Make friends with Gary Stanley on Facebook, sure he would love to hear from you
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:44:50 »

Whilst the whole scarf thing at Aldershot looked fooking brilliant, it was a bit weird.

Pre-Match applauses or silences should be for prominent ex mangers/players only and never for relatives, dogs, goldfish, etc
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 00:45:55 »

Regarding PDC's parents... I can't think of anything more patronising, insincere and cringeworthy as a bunch of football fans trying to orchestrate some terrace tribute to 2 people none of them had ever met and that had absolutely no connection with the club whatsoever. Sorry.
this
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 02:26:51 »

Agreed wholeheartedly

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 09:09:19 »

Thank fuck you said that Dave, i was trying to think how to put it into words.

I find it a bit morbid to be honest.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 09:12:16 »

Whilst the whole scarf thing at Aldershot looked fooking brilliant, it was a bit weird.

Pre-Match applauses or silences should be for prominent ex mangers/players only and never for relatives, dogs, goldfish, etc

Word

Clems Army!
kerry red

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 09:54:48 »

Make it a condition of entry to the CG that everyone has to have had least 6 pints beforehand.

There should be breathalysers at all turnstiles which, if anyone passes, they are denied entry
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 30, 2012, 10:18:16 »

Make friends with Gary Stanley on Facebook, sure he would love to hear from you
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: