Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paranormal Activity?  (Read 31173 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:13:20 »

I am genuinely concerned. I witnessed something very strange this evening. Has anyone experienced it?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:16:25 »

I am genuinely concerned. I witnessed something very strange this evening. Has anyone experienced it?

It depends what it was you witnessed?!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:25:25 »

Possibly. Let's hear it.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:32:26 »

The wife and the eldest were out and I was in the kitchen cooking a meal. The second eldest was getting a drink and chatting to me and, the youngest was in the lounge. We have two young cats that the kids love to carry around, so when the handle of one of our kitchen doors started to move up and down (but the door didn't open), I thought the youngest was struggling to open the door whilst trying to carry one of the cats. I moved forward to open the door when all of a sudden she walked through the conservatory door into the kitchen. I opened the door where the handle was moving and there was nothing there. Definitely nobody else in the house either. It wasn't just a catch releasing, the handle went up and down a couple of times.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:37:42 »

The wife and the eldest were out and I was in the kitchen cooking a meal. The second eldest was getting a drink and chatting to me and, the youngest was in the lounge. We have two young cats that the kids love to carry around, so when the handle of one of our kitchen doors started to move up and down (but the door didn't open), I thought the youngest was struggling to open the door whilst trying to carry one of the cats. I moved forward to open the door when all of a sudden she walked through the conservatory door into the kitchen. I opened the door where the handle was moving and there was nothing there. Definitely nobody else in the house either. It wasn't just a catch releasing, the handle went up and down a couple of times.
The cats are fed up with being carried around so are trying to open the doors for themselves ?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:41:58 »

They're not that clever, trust me. Anyway, one of the cats was in the youngest's arms, the other was upstairs. I am not someone to be easily spooked, but this did happen! A real case of WTF!!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 23:49:05 »

Just sleep on it, and don't let it keep you awake worrying about it...... Don't forget to push record on your video camera  Eek
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 00:01:00 »

It was so clear, not the sort of thing where you think "did I just see?".
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 00:33:27 »

Ace! hold a seance

/
W56196272
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 06:43:21 »

Who ya gonna call?

CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 07:17:56 »

we get the same in my house with the backdoor, the handle is abit broke so when a wind or something inside kicks up the handle goes crazy
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 07:29:47 »

I had one just after my daughter was born 24 years ago...  Got woken at 3 in the morning as she was crying and, from our bed,  saw my missus walk accross the landing from the bathroom into her room... Seconds later my daughter stopped crying... Turned over to go back to sleep and my missus is led next to me... Freaked the fuck out of me
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 08:11:22 »

The trouble is most people will say "vivid imagination" or "you think you saw something". I was cooking tea, it was at 7.00pm so I was very alert. The handle didn't just twitch, it slowly went up and down a couple of times and the only people in the house were in eyesight.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 08:11:58 »

Not exactly paranormal but this happened on Monday evening.  My car has one of those all-singing, all-dancing card readers that control everything (it's a Grande Scenic).  Parking in Caulfield Road to see my grandchildren the damned car would not lock, press the button as much as you want and it stayed unlocked.  A guy came down the road and asked if I had a problem locking the car, I was a bit hesitant but agreed that it wouldn't lock - he could see that anyway!!  He said his sister had a similar car and that didn't want to lock in the street either.  Got back in the car and everything seemed ok, when I got home the bloody thing locked as per usual.  Why does this road apparently block the electronics?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 08:28:24 »

Sounds like some people have a very vivid imagination to me.

paragliding activity is real. I have seen it with my own eyes.

That said, I have had deja vu before where I have 'dreamt' something, usually a short conversation which actually then happens at some time in the future. 

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: