Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise vs AFC Wimbledon  (Read 18151 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 00:54:22 »

Robbed the league position and robbed em at the death with ginger bollocks cheating in the process...again.

Clems Army!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 06:19:08 »

I think a lot of people re-write history and have a nostalgic view of the old Wimbledon being a small friendly, family run club that everyone loved, backed by massive support that was ripped from the heart of the community. The reality is that Wimbledon were a shitty little poorly supported club that most other people hated and that a lot of people, especially the local council, didn't give a fuck about and didn't care less when it was moved. Even when they were in the Premier League their attendances were poor and the only reason they were half decent was the away fans outnumbering home fans most weeks.

So the fact that they were small and punching above their weight somehow validated Winkleman's move?  Shit.  Someone had better tell Barnet, or Accrington.  I'm sure both clubs would attract bigger crowds if moved to, say, Basildon or Basingstoke.

Not relevant at all.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 09:19:09 »

The fact that not many liked them at the time (allegedly) but yet still many many people were thoroughly fucked off (and still are) should tell you all you need to know about this situation Jonny.

Think most fans get it though. I'd rather have a football conversation with a scum fan than a Franchise fan. I think that says it all.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 11:38:20 »

I watched the match on tv and what MKD are was perfectly highlighted by some of the banners. "We are the DONS. Get over it" for example. The attitude of the thief who has got away with his crime and who then gloats in front of his victim afterwards, whilst parading his stolen goods around for good measure to rub it in just that little bit more.

Horrible club, horrible fans.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:17:27 »

I don't remember anyone hating Wimbledon?

The one question I would like to ask all their die hard fans over the age of 10 is who did you support before?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:20:41 »

I don't remember anyone hating Wimbledon?

The one question I would like to ask all their die hard fans over the age of 10 is who did you support before?

Most of them still have their 'other' team. Myself, DRS and Chubbs have first hand experience of this.

It's All Good..............
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:26:40 »

I watched the match on tv and what MKD are was perfectly highlighted by some of the banners. "We are the DONS. Get over it" for example. The attitude of the thief who has got away with his crime and who then gloats in front of his victim afterwards, whilst parading his stolen goods around for good measure to rub it in just that little bit more.

Horrible club, horrible fans.

I'd have to ask the person with the banner where milton Keynes got the Dons bit from. Is it a part of your beautiful town?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:35:34 »

I'd have to ask the person with the banner where milton Keynes got the Dons bit from. Is it a part of your beautiful town?

Not sure the MK Roundabouts are quite as marketable.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:36:36 »

whoever came up with the concrete cows needs a pat on the back

I come from a land down-under
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 12:40:39 »

whoever came up with the concrete cows needs a pat on the back
Clap

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 13:37:19 »

McDons are the only team in the football league I would like to see go out of business.  Even the hatred I have for pox does not mean i want them to fold. I hope someone burns their plastic bowl and everything in it to the ground 10secs after they complete the top tier. 

Football lost yesterday.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 13:45:31 »

Franchise are footballs equivalent of shit Lego.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 21:28:10 »

How about MK Club Stealing Bastards?!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, December 3, 2012, 23:58:47 »

So the fact that they were small and punching above their weight somehow validated Winkleman's move?  Shit.  Someone had better tell Barnet, or Accrington.  I'm sure both clubs would attract bigger crowds if moved to, say, Basildon or Basingstoke.

Not relevant at all.

Not relevant and not what I said.

My point was that some people are romanticising the history of Wimbledon and trying to jump on the bandwagon of a ship that sailed a long, long time ago. If all the people that claim to give a shit about it today actually gave a shit about it when it happened then it might not have happened.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, December 4, 2012, 07:09:00 »

[url width=256 height=256]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e160/Kala1974/Missing_the_Point.png[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: