Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Franchise Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36917 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:51:14 »

Yeah he was interviewed on bbc wilts
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:52:39 »

Has DiCanio spoken to the media? I can't find anything anywhere...

Now added to BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19304170

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:53:47 »

Missed that; thanks.
Mind, I did nip out for a poo after the final whistle, so it must've been while I was on the chod that they interviewedhim.

"Absolute Calamity!"
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 18:59:51 »

Best part was Wankleman getting shit as he went through the car park as I was queuing for Oxford tickets. Ugly Twat.

Good.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:08:07 »

Best part was Winkleman getting shit as he went through the car park as I was queuing for Oxford tickets. Twat.

The thumbs up saying 'good game chaps'....then getting abused by us in the queue was amusing in the rain!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:35:25 »

We need a better account than that....what was said to him? Scum, sub-human scum.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:40:06 »

Agree with the above. Not surprised Their discipline is so bad with Robinson in charge. He spent big parts of the game trying to wind up Paolo and was more interested in arguing with the 4th official and our bench than the game. Thought we played really well first half and looked comfortable for most of the 2nd but would of been nice to finish them off with a 2nd to save a nervy last few minutes. Great three points and capped off with another clean sheet.
Watched an interesting interview with Karl Robinson on the MK OS last night. He came accross very well I thought and made some good points. He was nothing but complimentary about Swindon in general and Di Canio in particular. When asked about the (as it was then) 3 sendings off, he left a good 3 or 4 second pause before replying ..."well we didn't lose any (of those 3 games) did we?"...so basically he was saying he didn't have any problem with a player being sent off as long as they got something out of the game. That was all he said, no..."we've got to be more disciplined"..or anything like that, no contrition whatsoever.

They're fucking themselves badly though. It's ridiculous to (seemingly) ignore it as Robinson is (seemingly doing) or for their fans to dream up conspiracy theories (STFC fans are pretty adept at that as well in fairness) but they really need to look at themselves if they want to be serious promotion contenders.

Not wanting to jinx anything, but I reckon our disciplinary record has been pretty exemplary under PDC hasn't it? A red card for Risser at Northampton last season, Comazzi early on, other than that, pretty damned good I would say.

« Last Edit: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:41:56 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:41:44 »

A few shouts of 'Gyppo' and 'You've got no history'.

He said "Well played today guys and good luck for the rest of the season". With that one of his staff took his jacket off of him and put it in his boot. Winkleman got in his private plate Jag, leaving all his staff to squeeze into another car.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:48:36 »

Watched an interesting interview with Karl Robinson on the MK OS last night. He came accross very well I thought and made some good points. He was nothing but complimentary about Swindon in general and Di Canio in particular. When asked about the (as it was then) 3 sendings off, he left a good 3 or 4 second pause before replying ..."well we didn't lose any (of those 3 games) did we?"...so basically he was saying he didn't have any problem with a player being sent off as long as they got something out of the game. That was all he said, no..."we've got to be more disciplined"..or anything like that, no contrition whatsoever.

They're fucking themselves badly though. It's ridiculous to (seemingly) ignore it as Robinson is (seemingly doing) or for their fans to dream up conspiracy theories (STFC fans are pretty adept at that as well in fairness) but they really need to look at themselves if they want to be serious promotion contenders.

Not wanting to jinx anything, but I reckon our disciplinary record has been pretty exemplary under PDC hasn't it? A red card for Risser at Northampton last season, Comazzi early on, other than that, pretty damned good I would say.

Presumably he forgot about the 3 match bans that come with a sending off...? Having three or four of your first team players unavailable for the next match is not the wisest tactic for promotion. What an arse

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:49:37 »

Only had 6 subs today,

They'll be fucked for their next game!

Dozno9

« Reply #190 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:54:27 »

Only had 6 subs today,

They'll be fucked for their next game!

Good
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 19:55:43 »

Presumably he forgot about the 3 match bans that come with a sending off...? Having three or four of your first team players unavailable for the next match is not the wisest tactic for promotion. What an arse
Yeah, if I was a Franchise fan (shudders) I would have been wanting him to at least pay lip service to wanting to improve their disciplinary record. The way I read it, he just seemed to be saying 'the end justifies the means'. Bit short sighted I would have thought.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 20:13:12 »

Just back...made a very decent  team look ordinary at times today....De Vita outstanding.....Flint also top class.

Dont worry peeps.........cannot see anyone getting near us............CHAMPYARMY!
stfcinbmth

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 20:49:42 »

Just back...made a very decent  team look ordinary at times today....De Vita outstanding.....Flint also top class.

Dont worry peeps.........cannot see anyone getting near us............CHAMPYARMY!

Not back yet, still in Reading

MOM Flint
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 21:05:43 »

The franchise don't like us, you teenage trolls (60% of us)

http://www.thezonemk.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=7554
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: