Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: 'Change your ways or leave this club'  (Read 2489 times)
News Monkey

« on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 07:00:08 »

'Change your ways or leave this club'

PAOLO Di Canio has laid down an ultimatum to Paul Caddis, telling his former captain to change his ways or face a possible County Ground exit.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/9871316._Change_your_ways_or_leave_this_club_/?ref=rss

ScillyRed

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:39:15 »

This bollox should all be kept behind closed doors  Sad
kerry red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:45:47 »

It's really not one if players are using their new baby's as an excuse for slacking.

Jesus, if PdC can work his nuts off after the traumatic events he had to deal with last season, the players could at least put a shift in.

And I'm all for the candid nature of PdC's style - no hiding place for slackers
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:46:23 »

This bollox should all be kept behind closed doors  Sad

Don't let Macphlea hear you say that !!  Grin
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:49:20 »

Utterly disgraceful management, PDC clearly doesn't know what he is doing. What a joke of a manager.
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:51:00 »

Utterly disgraceful management, PDC clearly doesn't know what he is doing. What a joke of a manager.

Drama queen  Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:53:40 »

I know

Did he learn nothing on his UEFA pro licence course, twenty years as a player and very successful first season as manager? I mean, he was strict on players and open to the media last season and look where that got us. Some people just don't learn.
Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:57:00 »

I'm not sure how this could've been kept behind closed doors.

Caddis not being on the bench tonight and everyone learning of a new captain, would've meant conspiracy theories and talk of smokescreens aplenty. Then next week, we'd be forced to have this press conference to calm the speculation and people would wonder why we just didn't say it to start with...
Flashheart

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 08:58:53 »

If this was kept behind doors, people (possibly the same people) would be complaining about being kept in the dark.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 09:03:36 »

I'm not sure how this could've been kept behind closed doors.

Caddis not being on the bench tonight and everyone learning of a new captain, would've meant conspiracy theories and talk of smokescreens aplenty. Then next week, we'd be forced to have this press conference to calm the speculation and people would wonder why we just didn't say it to start with...

Think you have hit the nail on the head there BS. Surely there would have been 'meltdown' or even more had nothing have been said and Caddis was suddenly just dropped without mention.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 10:20:06 »

Think you have hit the nail on the head there BS. Surely there would have been 'meltdown' or even more had nothing have been said and Caddis was suddenly just dropped without mention.

I personally think it would have been hard to as well but it could've been "spun" better.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 11:14:53 »

If you translate what Paolo has said into normal manager speak, it amounts to nothing more than "Paul Caddis needs to change his attitude after the past few weeks and I'm waiting to see how he responds to what's happened". But because we got bus analogies and sensationalist headlines all of a sudden it's the end of the world.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 11:28:53 »

I think having a manager call out his club captain for a percieved poor attitude would be quite big news for any club

Things get better but they never get good
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 11:32:58 »

I think having a manager call out his club captain for a percieved poor attitude would be quite big news for any club

It is. But to take it to the level of saying Caddis is clearly out, others will clearly follow, there's a rift in the dressing room, and PDC can't man-manage is to go way beyond any of the confirmed facts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: