Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simon Cox  (Read 5554 times)
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:23:09 »

Hi guys, hope you're all as sane as ever good to see Town get out of League 2 last season, will always keep an eye out for your results.

Anyhow, we're supposed to be signing Simon Cox this weekend, as long he passes a medical and agrees personal terms, but just wondered what you all think of him, and what he offers if played right?

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:23:59 »

Anyhow, we're supposed to be Simon Cox this weekend,
I'm supposed to be Brian, but only for this weekend
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:25:58 »

Was considering being a Michael today myself, or maybe a Brian. Not sure yet.
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:29:57 »

Doh Error corrected, damn pesky iPhone!

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:31:02 »

He's a class act. Top end championship is probably his level
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:32:05 »

Quality player and a high work rate, not sure what sitting on the bench for the last few seasons will have done to him mind.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:43:55 »

The guy really is a class act. I would agree with arriba in the sense that his limit is probably top end Championship or a back up striker in the Prem.

He played for us at a time when we were battling relegation from League One and we had a bag of shite for the majority of the rest of our team.

Despite obviously wanting to progress his career and not be stuck in League One forever, he never did what a lot of modern day footballers would do and let the rumours of clubs being interested in him effect his performance at all, he kept his head down and concentrated on keeping us in the league.
Dozno9

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:50:33 »

He's an absolute perfect player for League One, playing in a team looking for promotion and he should realise his level and come back to us and stop all this Premiership / Championship nonsense.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 11:56:12 »

As people have said, the bloke is a class act. Top signing for you if it goes through, he will score you goals and work his ass off.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 13:15:55 »

Really hope it works out for him at Forest, class player!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 13:17:09 »

Don't Forest already have 6 strikers or something? Not planning on playing him out on the wing or something I hope.
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 14:19:39 »

Cox and Blackstock will be a great frontline for Forest.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 14:29:28 »

I know they've got new owners but even so, going to Forest seems a bit below Cox. Surprised one of the more established top CL / bottom PL clubs haven't gone for him - his record at West Brom isn't that bad and has never really been given a proper run.
Coca Fola

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 15:23:26 »

One of my favourite ever players. Fantastic player, can score a goal from nothing and always gave his best. To add to that he didn't hand in a transfer request to force a move away from the club like a certain someone..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 16:08:21 »

As everyone else has said you'll be getting a cracking player there. Good attitude and gives 100% every game. Even when he was on loan to us and things weren't going so well for the team he gave 100% unlike some of our other players. I think he will be very good for Forest. I would reallyl ike him to succeed. You need to up the money though as we've got a sell on clause and 150 players on £10k a week minimum.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: