Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38504 times)
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 14:54:51 »

You mean the program that was just highlighting on certain parts of bad behaviour which can happen in any country?!

Of course it can happen in every country but it appears it does happen with alarming frequency in Ukraine.... and other countries of course.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:00:19 »

You mean the program that was just highlighting on certain parts of bad behaviour which can happen in any country?!

So monkey chants, beating Asian fans up from your own support and anti-semitic chants happen all the time in England ?

Yeah right.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:03:37 »

Probably didn't watch it.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:15:17 »

Not to that level inside the ground.

I heard racism almost every time I went to watch Newcastle United.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:19:04 »

Not to that level inside the ground.

I heard racism almost every time I went to watch Newcastle United.

When in the 70's and 80's ??

I've been to St James Park to watch them about 10 times over the past 5 years and have never seen or heard any racism. Newcastle fans are some of the best I've ever met.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:19:33 »

I'm not 100% sure he'll get sacked it found guilty... Looking at the Suarez case, there was a lot more evidence and very little defense yet he was gladly accepted back at Liverpool because they genuinely believed he was being harshly treated. Considering the club have reaffirmed their support for him, just as Liverpool did for Suarez, I think they will take a similar stance to Liverpool. In that they believed he was genuinely not guilty and that the FA were 'throwing the book' at him to send a message, I think the board would stand by their original stance and continue to refute the claims.

For the record, I think racism is wrong, I just don't think there will be enough conclusive evidence to outright ban Di Canio. And if punishment is taken (fine ect) then the club would stand by Di Canio.

Touch wood we get through this preseason saga with little/no hassle.
Barry Scott

« Reply #246 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:23:30 »

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually starting to get tired of the whole circus thing.

It's a bit like when you pull a stunning bird who's a bit mental. Eventually you get tired of the games and, despite her looks and that feeling of "I'll never get another chance with someone like this," you eventually grow some bollocks, delete her number and ignore her.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:23:52 »

When in the 70's and 80's ??

I've been to St James Park to watch them about 10 times over the past 5 years and have never seen or heard any racism. Newcastle fans are some of the best I've ever met.

Get off your high horse. I watched Newcastle United INFINITELY more than the figure you have due to living in the city for 5 years  Roll Eyes

It was never more than one person but my observation without doubt stands.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:25:48 »

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually starting to get tired of the whole circus thing.

It's a bit like when you pull a stunning bird who's a bit mental. Eventually you get tired of the games and, despite her looks and that feeling of "I'll never get another chance with someone like this," you eventually grow some bollocks, delete her number and ignore her.

Haha so true.

I must admit, I never really thought we'd get embroiled in this sort of shit but here we are.

Like a few others, I'm steering clear until pre-season kicks in.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Barry Scott

« Reply #249 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:28:57 »

Haha so true.

I must admit, I never really thought we'd get embroiled in this sort of shit but here we are.

Like a few others, I'm steering clear until pre-season kicks in.

I do try and steer clear of these threads, and I should really steer clear completely until the season starts (especially after last year), but I made the mistake of checking to see why this thread was bumped. Doh

It's not because I'm burying my head in the sand I just believe knowing doesn't affect anything beyond giving you something to worry about.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 15:49:28 »

I wouldn't see it that way, more, well if I can pull a bird as hot as that,  I must be doing something right and there are plenty more out there. She might be mad, so keep at arms length, but ignoring all together isn't gentlemanly.

Sadly this sort of situation was always likely with the appointment of di Canio, which is why unlike some I've never quite fallen in love with him.

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:00:02 »

For everything he does good he also seems to do something bad. Personally don't care what he said. Football isn't like other jobs and shit happens.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:07:39 »

If these allegations had serious substance to them then the club wouldn't have said what they did. Clearly Paolo said something out of turn, but the club came out and said they wouldn't have tolerated racism had it occurred. Therefore, I'm not panicking.
DMR

« Reply #253 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:19:50 »

For everything he does good he also seems to do something bad. Personally don't care what he said. Football isn't like other jobs and shit happens.

"Football isn't like other jobs."

Great reasoning. Maybe we'll see a lynching, perhaps PDC would get a fine. It's acceptable though cos it's football.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 16:27:11 »

If these allegations had serious substance to them then the club wouldn't have said what they did. Clearly Paolo said something out of turn, but the club came out and said they wouldn't have tolerated racism had it occurred. Therefore, I'm not panicking.

Yup.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: