Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PDC in bother  (Read 38544 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:42:29 »

Looks like the story has now gone viral.  Now been picked up by the Epping Forest Guardian.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:43:30 »

Not on Sky Sports or BBC from what I can see...
Sky Sports reporting it now, saying that Tehoue had made an allegation and that the FA were aware of it.  Swindon say it is being dealt with by their lawyers.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:46:18 »

Christ, even I think this is clearly a load of horseshit. Welcome to the close season.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:49:37 »

The FA confirm it.

SPORT: The Football Association have confirmed they are investigating #Swindon Town boss Paolo Di Canio over allegations of racism. #stfc

BBC Wiltshire Twitter.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:51:10 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:00:02 »

If this happened a couple of months ago it seems odd nobody knows what was said, or are we just learning how to keep things in house?

Some of the reaction on Twitter is laughable, probably a good thing that Tehoue don't have Twitter, the fat lazy cunt.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:06:32 »

Joke of an Article by a joke of a reporter who has nothing better to do than write articles on hearsay and no fact.

The Daily Mail is nothing more than a trash newspaper which ranks lower than the Sun.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:11:27 by RJack » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:10:37 »

Joke of an Article by a joke of a reporter who has nothing better to do than write articles on hearsay and no fact.

I wonder how long it will be before the Daily Mail are caught up in the whole phone tapping debacle

It's not written on hearsay at all.

The article is about an allegation of racism being made, and this much is true.

The questions that need asking is how much has the article exaggerated the details behind the allegation (probably quite a bit), and how much truth there is behind the allegation (hopefully, and I suspect, none).
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:15:01 »

Stale Solbakken is the ultimate decoy.
Ståle, it's Ståle.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:15:25 »

Probably most of it. I think there was probably a bit of bad blood between PDC & Tehoue but the rest has been blown way out of proportion.

I despise the Daily Mail & rank them as one of the worst newspapers published in the world
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:22:26 »

Probably most of it. I think there was probably a bit of bad blood between PDC & Tehoue but the rest has been blown way out of proportion.

I despise the Daily Mail & rank them as one of the worst newspapers published in the world

A newspaper blows things out of proportion, who would have thunk it?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 11:47:45 »

Ståle, it's Ståle.

Feed it to the ducks then.
Coca Fola

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 12:39:25 »

Stale Solbakken is the ultimate decoy.
Sounds like some sort of pickled fish.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 12:40:58 »

Its a delicious cake when fresh.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 12:47:46 »

Following an article in today's Daily Mail, the club feels it is imperative to put the record straight on a number of points.

There is always a danger that without appropriate response, the headline grabbing approach of tabloid journalism, based on innuendo and sensationalism rather than facts, creates a misguided belief along the lines of 'there is no smoke without fire'.

For the record, STFC states categoricallly that it operates a zero tolerance approach towards racism.

With regard to the specific complaint raised by Jonathan Tehoue, the Board was fully appraised of the facts at the time of the alleged incident back in March and having investigated it, was satisfied that it was without merit and took appropriate action then. The club will of course however happily assist the FA in its enquiries.

The manager, Paolo Di Canio denies completely any suggestion that he used toward Jonathan Tehoue or anyone, abusive, insulting or threatening words or behaviour by reference to race or at all and the Board wishes to affirm its complete and unequivocal support for its manager in this regard.

Further, the Board is wholly satisfied that any decisions concerning Jonathan Tehoue's playing career whilst at STFC, were made for purely footballing reasons.

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2773306,00.html
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 12:52:56 »

And there you have it the Daily Mail shit stirring again.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: