Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heh! heh!.....Joey Barton's gone nuts....  (Read 29742 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 19:08:06 »

Am I right in saying that the two charges are for the kick on Aguero and the (attempted) headbutt on Kompany and not the initially elbow on Tevez?

No matter how precious people get it's amazing when those incidents happen, especially when you're at the game.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 19:29:54 »

Twitter is amusing.

That crazy Barnet fan with the massive chip on her shoulder is my favourite !
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #122 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 19:33:00 »

hate Man City & the BS that surrounds there 'wonderful' support
i went to the game yesterday in the qpr end and have to say the city fans outside the ground where quality, my mate and his dad are qpr fans and they had loads of people come up to they for a chat and to say good luck. Dont tend to get that outside most grounds especially with so much at stake.

In the ground you could just sense the pressure, and you could see both sets of fans watching the people who had brought radios in keep people upto date with the scores, when stoke scored after 15 minutes it went nuts in the away end... When city scored in the 1st i've never heard a cheer that loud.....until the final whistle that is....obviously with the way that everything unfolded it was amazing tv, but it was also fantastic to be there something i wont forget for a long time.

People say city brought the league but every winner to a degree is guily of this...its a sad factor of the "moderngame"

Leaving the ground was quality as well, seeing some of the city fans that had left early and couldntget back in all shaking our hands and giving us hugs.

I felt mentally shattered after yesterday and i was a neutral, god knows what it would have been like as a fan of either club!

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Spud

« Reply #123 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:31:11 »

Twitter is amusing.

That crazy Barnet fan with the massive chip on her shoulder is my favourite !

Is that, that Lucy character? If yes, then she's a twat. When I was on twitter her anti Di Canio 'tweets' were hilarious.
Flashheart

« Reply #124 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:33:28 »

Is that, that Lucy character? If yes, then she's a twat. When I was on twitter her anti Di Canio 'tweets' were hilarious.

She blocked me
Spud

« Reply #125 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:42:04 »

She's also pretty friendly with a few of that lot down the A420, so that explains her anti Swindon drivel!
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:45:53 »

She blocked me

She blocked me too, a few weeks back - and I'd never even tweeted her!!

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:48:31 »

Yep Lucy. She's a cheery character
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:49:44 »

Lucy, decent rack but seems to have a tash growing

That Rosie must be permentally on the blob, too much anger for one so young
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:57:28 »

Haha
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 20:59:16 »

Gwarn Tevez

* As4RQZXCIAA0nVO.jpg (47.83 KB, 600x449 - viewed 86 times.)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Monday, May 14, 2012, 21:25:42 »

Am I right in saying that the two charges are for the kick on Aguero and the (attempted) headbutt on Kompany and not the initially elbow on Tevez?

No matter how precious people get it's amazing when those incidents happen, especially when you're at the game.

According to the BBC it's two additional charges for the kick and headbutt, as the referee couldn't do anything as he'd already sent him off. They're talking about him possibly getting a 10 game ban for it.

Whilst he's a complete twat and deserves a heavy punishment, it makes for great TV and entertainment. Same for mass brawls, obviously they're wrong, should be discouraged and punished heavily but they're good fun to watch.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 08:49:35 »

According to the BBC it's two additional charges for the kick and headbutt, as the referee couldn't do anything as he'd already sent him off. They're talking about him possibly getting a 10 game ban for it.

Whilst he's a complete twat and deserves a heavy punishment, it makes for great TV and entertainment. Same for mass brawls, obviously they're wrong, should be discouraged and punished heavily but they're good fun to watch.

Mass brawls in football, whilst entertaining are so lame though! Now I would never for one moment suggest that rugby > football, but when they have a brawl, they really do it properly. There was a Gloucester rugby match which descended into a brawl. Proper punches thrown, was great viewing!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 17:42:43 »

BBC Sport reporting on Twitter that he's been given a 12 game ban.

steptoe41

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 17:58:56 »

12 Games. Should have given the Cunt 12 years. Prick.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: