Pages: 1 ... 439 440 441 [442] 443 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1611627 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6615 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 12:34:41 »

Wiv the new Barnet fair.

Are we going to have to stop referring to him as a homeless lesbian now?  Crying

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #6616 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 12:36:09 »

Are we going to have to stop referring to him as a homeless lesbian now?  Crying
Must admit thats the first time I have heard Harry and that particular phrase in the same sentence!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6617 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 13:07:43 »

Must admit thats the first time I have heard Harry and that particular phrase in the same sentence!

It was a tweet from a Bradford fan after we won at their place I think.

I mean I totally got it and it rather creative tbf
harrisonaw

Ignore
« Reply #6618 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 13:20:50 »

Good to see Lyden back in the pics, hope he can stay injury free this year.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #6619 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 13:55:14 »

Reed and Aquilar in recent training kit pics too
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6620 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 13:56:55 »

It was a tweet from a Bradford fan after we won at their place I think.

I mean I totally got it and it rather creative tbf

Yes

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #6621 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 13:59:53 »

So that’s all the contracted players seen then apart from Williams, I’m tempted to play with a few on Twitter about his absence, but probably a bit cruel. He’ll be on extended leave I imagine following his international duty.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6622 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 14:04:38 »

The optimist in me is saying that the club are teasing a Jack Payne is staying announcement at 5, but the pessimist in me is saying they are just firing out pictures of who we have left.

Haven't seen AK either in any pictures.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6623 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 14:07:21 »

So that’s all the contracted players seen then apart from Williams, I’m tempted to play with a few on Twitter about his absence, but probably a bit cruel. I saw him in Sainsbury's near Charlton earlier.

FIFY
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6624 on: Thursday, June 23, 2022, 14:11:40 »

FIFY

haha - sneaky Batch!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #6625 on: Friday, June 24, 2022, 20:32:18 »

A lot being made of Devine due to his Walsall stint. Like Venkman said, he did well in Scotland before hand, played Europa league and then got recalled to be sent to into the football league. Got injured at Walsall which didn’t help. He’s a 20 year old left back on a  2 year deal, Iandolo and Shade can play wingback, I doubt we are pinning all our hopes on him. Spent a long time at United (yes I know Tyler Reid and Kovar also did/have) so that’s a positive. I’m not saying this will turn out to be a dud, but you get duds in every window -relegation season we had nearly 10 of them 😂. Last season we had Mitchell Lawson and East- both were absolutely useless for us.

I’m very skeptical about a lot of things this regime are doing and even more skeptical about Sandro, but pointless getting worked up about a 20 year old left back….. untill he starts costing us points 😂
« Last Edit: Friday, June 24, 2022, 20:34:26 by MangoRed » Logged
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6626 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 07:33:58 »

A lot being made of Devine due to his Walsall stint. Like Venkman said, he did well in Scotland before hand, played Europa league and then got recalled to be sent to into the football league. Got injured at Walsall which didn’t help. He’s a 20 year old left back on a  2 year deal, Iandolo and Shade can play wingback, I doubt we are pinning all our hopes on him. Spent a long time at United (yes I know Tyler Reid and Kovar also did/have) so that’s a positive. I’m not saying this will turn out to be a dud, but you get duds in every window -relegation season we had nearly 10 of them 😂. Last season we had Mitchell Lawson and East- both were absolutely useless for us.

I’m very skeptical about a lot of things this regime are doing and even more skeptical about Sandro, but pointless getting worked up about a 20 year old left back….. untill he starts costing us points 😂
Good points but East "useless" is a touch harsh

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #6627 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 07:55:20 »

I get your angle, but I said he was useless for us. The games he played when Reed was unavailable completely passed him by. Clearly has something for Bradford and Hughes to sign him.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6628 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 08:46:59 »

I didn't think East was useless for us at all.

JML on the other hand... Have we still got him?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #6629 on: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 08:52:33 »

A little harsh but he wasn't very good certainly for a whole game, he had decent 30 min spells in games.

I hear his head wasn't fully in the game and struggled with being a bit part player, he was lightweight which in L2 is harder to overcome unless you are very good like Reed.

He will improve for sure but not sure he will play at a much higher level than L1 but have been wrong before. I would have been happy if he stayed another season to see if he could build on it but he never seemed to settle with us.

JML though, fast but techinally terrible player. He has the touch of a early Huawei mobile phone screen.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 441 [442] 443 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: