Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC - V - Port Vale Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38167 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:06:38 »

Port Vale were good value in the first half and played some good stuff until Ritchie's goal.

... and then the second half and they were lovingly dismantled.

Yey.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:09:16 »

Wonderful day. Couldn't have gone any better could it? Really happy for the Town fans who jetted in from various outposts.

Off out on the beers till dawn now! You reeeeeeeeds!
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:13:15 »

Predicted 5 nil, pity I didn't put any money on it...  Crying
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:13:27 »

I am so fucking happy (and hammered)... What a season, what a day!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:24:19 »

What a great day - there was a little lad behind us in the queue at the turnstiles who was seeing his first match today - what an introduction.

I am absolutely loving the scarves aloft thing - it really looks great - a bit old fashioned.

Dear Mr Wray, can we keep Bostock and McEvely please?

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:26:14 »

The scarves looked awesome from the bank. Not read through, but what a shot from Richie, it actually broke the net.
lambourn red

« Reply #321 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:32:43 »

:wotjump:Probably the most enjoyable day and season I have had watching Swindon in over 30 years I know we had the 93 playoff year which was really great but I dony know why but that ranked above it . The passion is back and pride in being a Town fan we really cannot thank Wray enough for taking a punt on Paolo I really cannot remember a Town manager as loved as this guy and in such a short time. I really hope we can do all it takes to fend off any other clubs as this could be the start of the road back to the top under PDC.

Savour the moment as these days dont happen many times for a club like ours. Woot Jumping
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:43:32 »

It was amazing today guys,i thought paolo had tears in his eyes after being mobbed on the pitch.Lets enjoy the moment players,fans,and board alike.Oh and paolos pitch invasion at goal no 2 was ace as was the coaching staffs hug and celebrations just before the final minutes board went up.Well done everyone
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 19:57:29 »

Wonderful day. Couldn't have gone any better could it? Really happy for the Town fans who jetted in from various outposts.

Off out on the beers till dawn now! You reeeeeeeeds!

Can't argue with you. Great day!!

Pretty sure some muppets behind me were moaning about me being a plastic fan who doesn't come every week when I left at 5.20 to get the train back to London.

What a second half performance though!! Well worth it, along with all the games I've been to this season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:05:34 »

Just got home after stopping off for a few ciders. What a win, what a day and what a season ! Felt really proud for Paolo today, he said when he walked into the County Ground for the very first time that he felt something special and wanted to be there when full of fans to celebrate with them. He was spot on !! Now, where is that bottle of whiskey  Beers
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:11:57 »

Oh and my gf (who prefers rugby to football) said the atmosphere today was awesome! Which it was!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:19:46 »

Well in the end we did it in style.  What a superb end to what has been a wonderful season.  It's a proud moment to be a Swindon fan.

Thanks Paolo, thanks lad and thanks to Jeremy Wray, Nick Watkins et al for putting us back on the map.  Long may it continue.

LEAGUE 2 CHAMPIONS 2011/12  - SWINDON TOWN FC
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:23:03 »

Can't be arsed to read all of the previous posts individually but flew up the M6 home with a stunned grin on my face..The Club played a blinder today, dead proud.....for any town fans under twenty just make sure you savour today, it made Wembley and losing to the Pox ancient history. Fantastic atmosphere and what great fans we have, lets hope more keep coming back next seasons..

One dampener, after the celebrations I went to the club shop and got some grief and sarcasm from some security chimp, silly me, wanting to spend money in a shop  Suicide
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 20:30:59 »

Wow. What a fucking day. Just got back to Kent. Met some great Swindon fans today. Some old some young. Saw people I have not seen for years. Town were simply fab today. The townend was like old times. Even had gills fans on train back from London singing our praises. Roll on Bradford and next season. Coyr

One Davie Bamber.......................
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 21:00:50 »

It was epic!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: