Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aldershot Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 69651 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:09:01 »

Long and short of it, after saturday they went out to wet Alan Mac's babies head.  Macca is the only one that he felt could get away with that, for obvious reasons, so the worst culprits were dumped to the bench.

Flint, Ferry, JMac I would think were the main culprits.  Holmes ill, Maybe Connell?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
kaufman

« Reply #286 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:09:09 »

PDC getting very emotional over his mum

no he wasn't.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:09:54 »

Wow. cheers for the interview write-ups. Stupid of Ferry, Flint et al really, they'll have plenty of time to celebrate if they continue to do their jobs properly.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DRS

« Reply #288 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:10:47 »

Long and short of it, after saturday they went out to wet Alan Mac's babies head.  Macca is the only one that he felt could get away with that, for obvious reasons, so the worst culprits were dumped to the bench.

Flint, Ferry, JMac I would think were the main culprits.  Holmes ill, Maybe Connell?
Don't think it was that, they had some fancy dress party planned before that.
Flashheart

« Reply #289 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:11:02 »

He kept mentioning about them being 'blurry' today though. I'm guessing he's referring to a hangover.

I'm guessing they've been out on a bender which only ended last night
König

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:11:45 »

Don't think it was that, they had some fancy dress party planned before that.

That's what I thought, they were discussing it on Twitter
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:12:51 »

I'm not saying it happenend on Saturday.  If they had a fancy dress party planned now then they deserve everything they get, just wait a bloody week.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:21:02 »

This fiasco could cost us the title.

Good job we've got a superior goal difference.  I honestly don't think we'll get anything at Gillingham.
Flashheart

« Reply #293 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:21:55 »

If I was out on the piss on Saturday, I'd be fit for Monday.

It would take a monster sesh on a Saturday for me not to be fit for Tuesday

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:23:09 »

Not panicking regarding the title just yet.

House needs to be kept in order and we'll need to get right behind them if we have to do it at home.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:23:27 »

I'm not saying it happenend on Saturday.  If they had a fancy dress party planned now then they deserve everything they get, just wait a bloody week.

Ronan Murrays bird has a pic of him and her on her twitter page of them both in fancy dress.  Which could be from the offending party.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:24:42 »

Maybe it was Sunday

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:24:47 »

Nick Watkins on...

- Credit to Aldershot who played well. Any team playing us now will see it as a cup tie
- The players seemed to feel the job is done, but true glory will only come when it's fully complete
- Let's hope we can put tonight behind us and put it right on Saturday
- Gills is a work in progress. Still speaking to Gills and the FL. I have to believe that common sense will prevail and that the situation will be resolved.
- If the game doesn't go ahead as planned, there is no precedent and the FL will have a conundrum. The game cannot go ahead behind closed doors, nor can it just be played in front of home fans.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:26:40 »

I'm guessing you don't work as a professional sportsman.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #299 on: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 21:27:15 »

They'll have to forfeit the game from the sound of it. Hope it goes ahead and we get 3 points properly.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: