Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio contract talks on hold  (Read 9452 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 15:33:58 »

Talking of Stockport, they are no longer sharing Edgeley Park with a "rugby" team next season. That's got to be  a kick in the balls for their finances.

and less of a kick into touch?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 15:40:47 »

Relegation this season would surely kill Stockport. I think they'll just about avoid it but it's nervous times for their supporters.

Also, I believe that if PDC took over Stockport he would have been long gone like Hamann by now.
DRS

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 19:43:52 »

Stockport are actually taking over the lease now and will be better off.
Spud

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 19:47:33 »

Stockport are actually taking over the lease now and will be better off.

They won't have the Egg Chasers ruining the pitch for starters.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 20:52:17 »

Couldnt care less whether he is here or not next season to be honest.Wont alter the fact that Im Swindon til I die.Worse things have happened,like losing Hoddle.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:06:45 »

Couldnt care less whether he is here or not next season to be honest.Wont alter the fact that Im Swindon til I die.Worse things have happened,like losing Hoddle.

I don't think anyone is saying that PDC leaving would alter their status as a fan.  Most of us will support the town through any manager.  Most of us would also prefer the manager who has got us winning again to stay on.  Caring who the manager is isn't tantamount to fairweather supporting, which appears to be what you are getting at (apologies if I've misinterpreted you).
adje

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:25:08 »

Just saying that we'll get over it if it happens.To be honest I dont think its that much of an achievement to get us out of this division.It really is crap,DW could have done it in my opinion.Not saying he hasn't done a decent job but I wont shed any tears if he goes.

Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:30:32 »

Fair point adje - the two times I've seen us in this division we have bounced back straight away (touch wood - I've included this season in that!).  I also think Wilson could have got us up from this division - it'll be interesting to see if Paolo can get us back to where we were in Wilson's good season - 90 mins from the championship. 
adje

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:52:21 »

Agreed Bilbo!

random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:57:36 »

Jesus fucking christ what a pile of shite. It was Danny cunting Wilson that put us in this mess.. You should be thankful beyond your lucky stars that we have a manager that has hopefully got us up again..  Oh sorry it was all Paul Hart's fault wasn't it.. Idiots.

And I'm sure Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and Dagenham fans will all be celebrating promotion with us in a few weeks because getting back out of league two is a piece of piss isn't it..

Utter fucking morons. Fuck off.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 21:58:14 »

Intetesting comment around Wilson.  It's currently looking likely that he will take Sheff Utd back up to the Championship.  Makes you wonder why it went so drastically wrong last season?
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:00:22 »

Jesus fucking christ what a pile of shite. It was Danny cunting Wilson that put us in this mess.. You should be thankful beyond your lucky stars that we have a manager that has hopefully got us up again..  Oh sorry it was all Paul Hart's fault wasn't it.. Idiots.

And I'm sure Plymouth, Bristol Rovers and Dagenham fans will all be celebrating promotion with us in a few weeks because getting back out of league two is a piece of piss isn't it..

You have nice eyes and a way with words that makes me tingly.  Can I have your number?  

adje

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:01:35 »

Jesus fucking christ what a pile of shite. It was Danny cunting Wilson that put us in this mess.. You should be thankful beyond your lucky stars that we have a manager that has hopefully got us up again..  Oh sorry it was all Paul Hart's fault wasn't it.. Idiots.

Good point,eloquently made.Cunt

Flashheart

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:17:09 »

Word
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:20:18 »

I would have an early night and see how you feel in the morning  Bad Mood
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 22:28:11 by Notts red » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: