Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Norwich  (Read 3185 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:01:39 »

King mentions trying to arrange a friendly with Norwich for next saturday, this I guess is because of the Inter fiasco? Seemingly Inter may now be coming over so I guess that would put pay to any game on saturday?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:04:21 »

I saw that this morning Edinburgh, it says Inter are trying to sort something out so I guess they may well come over now.

It would be nice to have a match next weekend against some decent opposition, also it's a big gap from the last game against Sherbourne on Monday and Barnsley on Aug 6.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:07:11 »

maybe we will end up playing inter Yes

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:08:19 »

If we don't have a game, at least the players will be 'fresh' for the Barnsley game!

A game against Norwich would be perfect as we could do with a game against 'quality' opponents.

Are Sherbourne the worst non league team we'll be playing?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:09:45 »

I don't know if they're the worst,  but as I hadn't heard of them before I will say Yes!

Maybe we could keep a clean sheet against them. Cool
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:15:17 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"
I don't know if they're the worst,  but as I hadn't heard of them before I will say Yes!

Maybe we could keep a clean sheet against them. Cool

Come on now! Be serious!!

Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:22:02 »

We can all dream!

http://beehive.thisisdorset.co.uk/default.asp?WCI=SiteHome&ID=5643&PageID=43851

Here's details of their ground for anyone who's going, apparantly tomorrow night is the official opening of the lights and stand. Capacity is 800-1000.
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 11:44:05 »

I read on the text pages that Inter might be doing ANOTHER U-turn and eventually come and tour England. On another note did anyone see the interview Sky News did with Palace Chairman Simon Jordan?, he said that "i dont ever see footballers on £60k a week getting on Tubes and Buses!"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 13:57:46 »

I hope we dont play Norwich next week ,Ive already arranged to go to Spurs v Reading :x

/
W56196272
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:02:29 »

Inter are coming over to England now so I guess we won't be playing Norwich. Would be nice to have one more game though.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:04:49 »

I have just realised the SPL starts this coming saturday! New season must be just round the corner!  :\/

Sussex

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:07:21 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I hope we dont play Norwich next week ,Ive already arranged to go to Spurs v Reading :x

Oh, not arranged fishing trip then?  Wink
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:20:40 »

Cheesy I'll go again but wont turn into a fishing geek thats for sure.Its nice sitting by the canal with a cold beer deep in thought.It came as a bit of a suprise when I caught stuff though.

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:25:52 »

Edinburgh, did you go to that Hull V Hearts friendly?

I heard it got a bit lively?
Sussex

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:36:47 »

My housemate is a kind of 'semi-pro' fishing geek.

He did an all nighter last night, eel fishing. Special bate for different species and stuff. Our garage has about 20 grands worth of kit in it. He sold a rod on ebay a couple of weeks ago for £1400 :shock:

What made me laugh - they've got sensors on the line to ring a bell if you get a bite to wake you up. Some of them have got it fixed up so that it texts/vibrates their mobile.

He, like you, enjoys just being away from things and thinking about life and stuff. Plus he makes a bit of money from it.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: