Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: crawley 3 swindon 4  (Read 5080 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 23, 2005, 21:31:26 »

I hope you had a group hug :|

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 23, 2005, 22:31:31 »

http://whitsontour.thetownend.co.uk/craw/DSC00086.JPG - pen after 2 mins!

http://whitsontour.thetownend.co.uk/craw/DSC00087.JPG - bloke down injured and part of me flag

http://whitsontour.thetownend.co.uk/craw/DSC00088.JPG - nice stand

http://whitsontour.thetownend.co.uk/craw/DSC00090.JPG - a car that made the traffic jam on the m25 a little bit easier!!

nice to meet all of you cunts to  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, July 23, 2005, 23:21:20 »

Yeovil - you're just jealous...

I didn't think we were that bad, 4 good goals from Swindon.  We just look a bit shit defensively.  But what's new?  I got a bit wound up at 2-0 down, as I was thinking of the stick I'd have got tonight if it had stayed way!  Feel a bit mean for calling Fallon a useless donkey.  Was well up for giving King a good ole ear-bashing though  :|

Hardcore TEF presence, made the atmosphere in the Broadfield.  Everyone is exactly not how I imagined them, and Mex seemed to more about football than Reg...  Well he knew John Robinson played for Crawley, and noticed we'd changed formation.  These sort of things usually pass me by...  Cheesy
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 00:06:23 »

I'm gutted we didn't get to see you shave your head  Crying
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 10:28:12 »

We heard the M25 was shut listening to the cricket on the way back. Went via Guildford and Basingstoke.

How come you stayed behind after FT? I know we won 4-3 but a pitch invasion was uncalled for.
Sussex

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 14:12:03 »

It all starts getting a bit tasty after the game and Spencer's crew do a runner.

I never thought I'd see the day   Wink
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, July 24, 2005, 15:04:17 »

you might as well be reading spence
Asher

« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 07:21:07 »

And I was stuck in bloody nottingham! Wish I had come, sounded like a laugh
JMH75

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 08:24:25 »

Saturday was class, except for the quality of the football, but that took second place to abusing the Crawley players especially number 15 A.K.A Hunchback of Notre Dame, he kept shouting Esmeralda to all of his team mates when he wanted the ball. (thank you very much, i'm here all week!) :?

Another bonus was that I travelled from Walton to Clapham, then Clapham to Crawley, then Three bridges to Croydon, then Croydon to Clapham and finally Clapham to Earlsfield, all without buying a single ticket, result! Wink

Great to meet TEF guys, Mex, Sussex, Walrus, Sonic, Whits and Spencer.

Mex – legend, Cool  in real life nothing like his TEF persona

Sussex – Initially thought that he was a bit odd/shy, but it was just that he was pissed from drinking from 6.00. Great bloke, but anyone who drinks Stella before midday needs to be kept an eye on. Wink

Walrus :shock:  – See below

Sonic – Great bloke, the oracle for members of TEF. Had a go at me for not posting much. Crying

Whits – Knows his football, and a great bloke, (plus he’s built like a brick out house, so if you thought that he was a cunt you wouldn’t tell him)

Spencer – Chief heckler, funny as fuck. Only lost points for turning up to the pub late. :nono:

Walrus is the funniest bloke in the world, Cheesy  but at the same time you think that he could go off on one and get everyone arrested at any second. :shock:

He gained 3 older brothers on Saturday me, Mex and Sussex. I even cuffed him round the head for calling Fallon a useless donkey (which he definitely heard Walrus!). Then gave him £2 and told him to go and buy himself some sweets. He also drives like a maniac! (ask Sussex). Cheers for the lift to the station mate.

As for the footy, first half was very poor especially the first 20mins. Second half was a bit better, last 20 mins following the substitutions we actually played some decent stuff.

Negatives:
The back 4 were woeful
No backbone in midfield
Roberts looks disinterested (I think Whits could be right, that he may leave soon)

Positives:
Pooks goals
Nicolau who looked lively when he came on
Fallon who didn’t get many chances but intimidated the defence and looked well up for it. Although his confidence is now dented after Walrus’s comment (stupid boy!)

Cureton (Walrus’s mate), looked pretty lively. Could link up very well with Fallon.

Can’t wait for the start of the season!

South Coast (and Greater London) Reds on tour
 :\/

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
Asher

« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 08:36:07 »

JMH - Bloody missed a good afternoon out by all accounts gutted! Only consolation is i got a lush pair of lacoste trainers thats all I can think of, still would of rathered beinga t crawley than outside in that rain at donnignton

Spencer was working in the morning - give him a break
JMH75

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 08:40:45 »

No worries mate, i'm sure that there will be many more occaisons for a TEF group drink and hug. Especially now that I know where the Merlin is (it's changed name since I lived in Swindon).

Lacoste trainers nice, hope you didn't ruin them in the rain.

Spencer - My apologies, didn't know you worked in the morning :?

----------------------

I'm back!

-----------------------
Asher

« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 08:53:12 »

Thnak god I didnt wear them, I ruined everything else I was weari ng never been so wet in my life! After the experienec I have decided I will never go camping. FACT!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 09:02:49 »

Camping is fun Ash.  I'll be in a tent on Saturday night after a day of Quad Biking, Dune Buggy racing, Archery and Clay Pigeon shooting, all followed by a bbq, beer and :doobie:.  Doing this for a mates birthday, should be great fun.
Asher

« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 09:03:48 »

Actually that sounds a laugh!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 25, 2005, 11:12:32 »

Oi what was wrong with my driving?!  I was as safe as houses!

I do feel mean for calling Fallon a donkey, 'cos I'm a big fan and was only joking!  I do love Cureton though, good to see him smiling.

Was a good afternoon, and I thought not bad football given it was a friendly, and the youth we had in midfield.  The most important thing for me was the result, rather than the performance!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: