Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham  (Read 7163 times)
Freddies Ferret

« on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 08:40:45 »

Going to see if I can turn 30 quid into a profit Smiley anyone going over the next few days? Any tips?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 09:07:46 »

I am here and in position for all 4 days .... We have a box just after the finish line .... Hope the mist lifts ..... And for the sake of the business not to many short price favourites go in ....

My tips for today .....

Cracking start to the meet.  19 runners with at least 12 serious chances.  Darlan with AP McCoy on board is bound to be popular and we fully expect to go off as favourite.  I am going to back CINDERS AND ASHES E/W at around 10/1.  It has won its last 3 and though this will represent a step up in class its not a huge one and should have strong place claims at the least.

I cant see Sprinter Sacre getting beat.  If it does it will be AL FEROF, who I will back. But Sprinter Scare hasnt even come off the bridle in his last 3 wins.

Close you eyes and hope on this one.  Possibilities galore.  AP McCoy is on Quantitiativeeasing which is bound to see support but is carrying a whopping 11.12.  I wouldnt advise anyone against either The Package or Tullamore Dew.  My choice here will be OUR MICK.  Will go off at around 10/1 and another E/W choice.

All about the Fly ... Hurricane Fly.  We are almost certain this thing will go off odds on maybe 4/5 or 8/11 so no real value there.  Most likely challangers look to be Binocular or Zarkandar.  I will back ZARKANDAR E/W at around 5/1.  Although I may be tempted by the time the off comes round to have a cheeky few on Rock On Ruby ... Which will go off at around 10/1.

My take on the first 4 races ....... I need to go do some work .....

Good Luck everyone .....

Going has been declared Good or Good to Soft

kerry red

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 10:01:51 »

Just dropped 100 into my Betfair account.

Half of it is going on Darlan first race this afternoon - 6/1
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 10:49:32 »

Darlan in the first for me and we'll go from there!
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 10:53:29 »

tetlami in the first one, 12/1 ew

Jump to: