Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We Only Need 10 Men!  (Read 25710 times)
WellDoWhatWeWant

« on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:44:53 »

Did you enjoy the game yesterday?
Have to say, you were much worse than I expected. Nothing good about your side except some good wingers, which you constantly give the ball to. We did our homework and you got nowhere near us until that chance in extra time.

This will be a turning point for Oxford, we will finish top 3 and it would not suprise me if you struggle now, even with the ridiculous amount you've spent.

Enjoy your tinpot Wembley final.

And I also loved looking through your match predictions! Quite laughable really, typically deluded!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:47:29 »

Have to say, you were much worse than I expected. Nothing good about your side except some good wingers, which you constantly give the ball to. We did our homework and you got nowhere near us until that chance in extra time.

This will be a turning point for Oxford, we will finish top 3 and it would not suprise me if you struggle now, even with the ridiculous amount you've spent.

And I also loved looking through your match predictions! Quite laughable really, typically deluded!

There wasn't extra time, it wasn't a cup game - well maybe for you it was.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:48:35 »

There wasn't extra time, it wasn't a cup game - well maybe for you it was.

Stoppage time la dee da... You could of had extra time and you still wouldn't have scored.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:48:43 »

We'll see who's laughing at the end of the season.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:49:19 »

You took your time.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:53:20 »

You, my six fingered chump are the deluded one.  Look at the top of the league to see what is happening in the real world.  Now go back to your cave and your fantasy world, as we we don't give 2 shits about your pub team and 3 sided stand.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:53:44 »

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you won't finish in the top 3, and we also won't struggle.
So enjoy your moment because its going to be a while before you play us again.
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:55:30 »

You, my six fingered chump are the deluded one.  Look at the top of the league to see what is happening in the real world.  Now go back to your cave and your fantasy world, as we we don't give 2 shits about your pub team and 3 sided stand.

Bite bite bite bite bite.

If you read my post you'd see I said it was a turning point.
It is quite pathetic that you even suggest that you don't care about us. You are either a very nieve child or just an ignorant inbreeding fool (probably quite likely where you come from).
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:55:59 »

Get fucked cunt.

Now, ain't that just like me?
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:57:28 »

You have 2 stands. One roofless bit of metal, and a shed.

Best three stands in the league, ssshhhhh

We only need 10 men (Cool

And a final point, you're support is fuckin shit! Barely any noise from you, and when you did sing all you sang was racist chants and singing "we are paula's inbred army" (something along those lines). Provoking our fans, then not even attempting to break the segregation. Bottled it.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:57:53 »

Poor effort. Lacks any real imagination.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:59:26 »

Bite bite bite bite bite.

If you read my post you'd see I said it was a turning point.
It is quite pathetic that you even suggest that you don't care about us. You are either a very nieve child or just an ignorant inbreeding fool (probably quite likely where you come from).

Strange because your post contained the words "we will finish top 3". Perhaps you could enlighten us on a different way of reading it...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 12:59:35 »

Should of brought my fishing rod! Haha, wipe away the tears lads!
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 13:00:13 »

Strange because your post contained the words "we will finish top 3". Perhaps you could enlighten us on a different way of reading it...

This is a turning point and now we will finish top 3. Yes. Moron.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 13:02:45 »

If you finish in the top 3 I will eat my own testicles.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: