Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 4-4-2 vs. 3-5-2  (Read 1940 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 00:59:27 »

If you want a topical debate on football formations try the fucking football topics you losers.

Ahem.  Hardcore Paul (Sussex Red) has a thread enlisting relationship advice so Softcore Paul (inevitably, me!) thought he'd start his own.  Saturday is gonna be a bloody nightmare with most of you seemingly being called James/Jamie according to Sussex Red, and me and SR both being called Paul.  Maybe we should stick to forum names?!?!  Though we may look a touch gay in The Station, particularly if most of us are adorned in Swindon shirts, as I will be!

Okay, so my current girlfriend was captured at the end of March 2004 after a while being captivated by her rather sexy figure.  That summer was fantastic, I enjoyed her company, and loved every minute.  Things took a dip when her religion (Methodist, no sex before marriage) and her finances (me pay for everything) came to light.  However, we soon overcame those problems (we shagged and she paid her share).  She's been a superb girlfriend, fantastic in bed, will do anything I ask of her, and gets on with my parents.

Problem is, she wants to go on holiday in September, a holiday I can ill-afford, and we're going our separate ways in October.  She's going to West of England uni (Bristol), and I'm going to Sussex (Brighton), if we get the grades we want and I've said this is too far to carry out a relationship.  I'm also going on a lad's holiday to Corfu at the beginning of August and am unsure I can stay faithful.  I've already had one misdemeanour during our 18 month relationship.

So what would you lads do?  I've got a free house end of August where we could have a lot of fun, but if I was unfaithful in Corfu it would feel awkward and I'm not hard enough for that.  Ultimately we both know it won't last beyond the end of September.  But I don't like to acknowledge this any more than she does.  Do I go to Corfu as a free man, or a man with a girlfriend but looking to pull, or a faithful boyfriend who will not as much as notice a fittie?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:01:37 »

if you think the relationship is worth it, then surely you should at least give it a shot. if it's not worth it, you've got your answer.

p.s. I'm going to call you Ferret.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:06:12 »

Pull the 'good friends' line,you'll probably get a couple of 'friend' shags then while your folks are away. Like you say Uni will end it anyway.

Then screw around Corfu 'till your willy falls off.

This is the right advice for sure and coincedently exactly what you wanted to hear Cool

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:15:09 »

Sonic  :shock:  How on Earth do you know my surname?!?!  But yes I've been called that many many times before.  I do think it's worth it, but I've felt that for the last 6 months, whilst simultaneously thinking of ending it.  I don't seem to know my own mind.

Yeovil, exactly what I wanted to hear but not sure my conscience would bear that.  Not sure she'll shag a good friend - she's still a methodist, even if I did break the no sex before marriage rule!   Cheesy
Sussex

« Reply #4 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:24:49 »

Walrus, have you been on the pop tonight!

Don't drag me into your sordid little world  Cheesy  and real names are strictly off limits, (sorry to the James/Jamies on here)!

If she's not putting out, bin her (you can have one of mine

Cool )
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:27:33 »

I've been on the old pop since about 3  Oops   I thought I covered up rather well when you phoned me  Cheesy

What do you mean by "putting out"?!?!

I'm well up for using real names - it makes me feel less nerdish.  If I started calling you Sussex in real life you'd think I'd lost the plot...!  Although if I call you Paul I feel odd as it's like I'm talking to myself...

I might just hold you to that...   Cheesy   (Though Dave might jump in before me).

EDIT:  P.s.: it just occurred to me I never apologised for my crap driving back from Luton!  I scared myself with it, but I was a little out of it...  I was supposed to be heading for a mate's eighteenth, but I felt seriously ill.  I didn't mention it at the time as I was hallucinating and a little confused.  I got home, went to sleep, and 30 minutes later I was fine!!  So naturally I hit my mate's party, only to have two pints, get totally wrecked, and wake up the next morning feeling 50 times worse!  Hence I have worse memories of Kenilworth Road last season than even Rhys Evans...

I'm also supposed to be having sex in the woods tomorrow, though I'm not sure I'm up for having sex outdoors, but I'll probably go along with it.  A hole's a goal no matter where right?!?!?!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:32:47 »

If I was going I would insist on calling everyone by forum names.

Id really enjoy calling you Walrus all afternoon Cool

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:34:26 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
If I was going I would insist on calling everyone by forum names.

Id really enjoy calling you Walrus all afternoon Cool

I got called Walrus where I used to work, but mates call me Squizza - Squirrel, after my looks and my surname rhyming with ferret.  Still very curious to know how Sonic knows that!

I wouldn't mind Walrus, though it'd take getting used to, and only if I could call you Ronnie...  Cheesy
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:38:38 »

I'm also supposed to be having sex in the woods tomorrow, though I'm not sure I'm up for having sex outdoors, but I'll probably go along with it. A hole's a goal no matter where right?!?!?!

your ace Cool

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:40:05 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I'm also supposed to be having sex in the woods tomorrow, though I'm not sure I'm up for having sex outdoors, but I'll probably go along with it. A hole's a goal no matter where right?!?!?!

your ace Cool

It's her fantasy not mine!

I hate the outdoors.  It's only useful for driving and playing football, otherwise I'm a very much indoors person!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:41:56 »

Does she want you to wear a flasher mack?

Talk her into doing it in the Townend Cool

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:46:06 »

Thinking about it, you better call me Paul as I won't respond to Walrus.  Other than Mex - he can call me what he likes.  Frankly, I'm scared of him.

I wouldn't mind doing it in the Townend, but the thought of you watching me might make it difficult to rise to the occassion.

What in God's name is a flasher mack?!?!

G'nite Yeovil, keep up the good work, whatever the **** it is you do!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:51:09 »

A mack that a flasher wears.(dirty old man coat)

Mex is a pussycat ,he's nothing like his persona on here in real life(though he'll probably call you a cunt all day now)

and like it or not if I ever meet you your being called Walrus and you will respond.

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #13 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:51:22 »

Sober up you poof, and be there Saturday.

I'm becoming such a dad in my old age.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, July 22, 2005, 01:53:23 »

Walrus do as your Dad says Soapy Tit Wank

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: