« Reply #240 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 14:21:53 »

Cant wait for us to play someone from the azerbaijan 5th division

Imagine what time the SAS bus would leave. Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 14:24:12 »

everyone knows there are only 2 tiers in Azerbaijan football.
fatbasher

« Reply #242 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 15:09:44 »

Nice to see some positive responses....
Coca Fola

« Reply #243 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 16:21:06 »

Imagine what time the SAS bus would leave. Smiley
Cheesy
Coca Fola

« Reply #244 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 16:22:37 »

everyone knows there are only 2 tiers in Azerbaijan football.
Same in Armenia. And most of the 2nd tier teams in Armenia are the Premier League side's reserve sides. Odd concept, I wonder what they do for cup games?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 17:41:39 »

Probably better off having a mini competition for the winners involving Irish FA Cup winners, Scotland League cup winners and Wales FA Cup.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
fatbasher

« Reply #246 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 20:19:41 »

Chesterfield are a much bigger club than us and are plying their trade in a higher division.

Compared to them we are plucky minnows and don't stand a chance against them at Wembley, they are stronger, fitter, more tactically gifted and all round far superior to our bunch of cloggers.

But sometimes, just sometimes, the fairytale comes true: Jack kills the giant; David triumphs over Goliath; pox win a game in Wiltshire, these things can happen.

Live the dream little Swindon, live the dream....

The Sun's Monday match paper screams out the headline.....

"For Ritchie or Poorer"

Lowly Swindon humble the mighty Spireites. Swindon's highly rated winger Mat Ritchie stunned the 10k plus Chesterfield supporters who had made the arduous trek from the frozen north over a two week pilgrimage on horses, cycles, traps and carts with many unfortunate souls having to hitch hike after selling their children into slavery to pay of the extortionately priced £10 tickets with three second half goals in a ten minute blitz that left the 35k Robins fans who had made the relatively easy trip down the M4 in a convoy of 4x4's, SUV'S, Limos, 1st class rail travel and a plethora of executive coaches breaking open the Krug in celebration.

Harry slagthorpe who was interviewed after untying his whippet from some nearby railings ready for the two week trek back home was gutted. "Fooking heck" were his chosen words after I asked him how he was feeling after the final whistle. "tha put me last few brass farthings on 't lads to win so I could get 't bus 'ome and the wife 'n littluns from the pawn shop man Abdul" "I'm fooked, really fooked" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek and disappeared into a crevice on his chin.

Meanwhile, the Swindon fans were cheerily waving £20 notes at the departing Chesterfield fans as they untied their horses and various paraphernalia to also start the trek up north along with Harry.

After the crowds had disappeared Wembley Way was awash with Champagne bottles, red and white tickertape and Fortnum and Mason hampers.

Fuck 'em even if they dick us 20-0 we'll still get promoted as they slip the other way.
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 10:13:29 by fatbasher » Logged
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 21:04:21 »

"For Ritchie or Poorer"

Lowly Swindon humble the mighty Spireites. Swindon's highly rated winger Mat Ritchie stunned the 10k plus Chesterfield supporters who had made the arduous trek from the frozen north over a two week pilgrimage on horses, cycles, traps and carts with many unfortunate souls having to hitch hike after selling their children into slavery to pay of the extortionately priced £10 tickets with three second half goals in a ten minute blitz that left the 35k Robins fans who had made the relatively easy trip down the M4 in a flotilla 4x4, SUV'S, Limos, 1st class rail travel and a plethora of executive coaches breaking open the Krug in celebration.

Harry slagthorpe who was interviewed after untying his whippet from some nearby railings ready for the two week trek back home was gutted. "Fooking heck" were his chosen words after I asked him how he was feeling after the final whistle. "tha put me last few brass farthings on 't lads to win so I could get 't bus 'ome and the wife 'n littluns from the pawn shop man Abdul" "I'm fooked, really fooked" he said as a tear rolled down his cheek and disappeared into a crevice on his chin.

Meanwhile, the Swindon fans were cheerily waving £20 notes at the departing Chesterfield fans as they untied their horses and various paraphernalia to also start the trek up north along with Harry.

After the crowds had disappeared Wembley Way was awash with Champagne bottles, red and white tickertape and Fortnum and Mason hampers.

Fuck 'em even if they dick us 20-0 we'll still get promoted as they slip the other way.

Clap Clap Clap
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 21:07:09 »

"For Ritchie or Poorer"

Lowly Swindon humble the mighty Spireites. Swindon's highly rated winger Mat Ritchie stunned the 10k plus Chesterfield supporters who had made the arduous trek from the frozen north over a two week pilgrimage on horses, cycles, traps and carts with many unfortunate souls having to hitch hike after selling their children into slavery to pay of the extortionately priced £10 tickets with three second half goals in a ten minute blitz that left the 35k Robins fans who had made the relatively easy trip down the M4 in a flotilla 4x4, SUV'S, Limos, 1st class rail travel and a plethora of executive coaches breaking open the Krug in celebration.

class

I come from a land down-under
fatbasher

« Reply #249 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 09:44:17 »

"For Ritchie or Poorer"

Mean while....

In the Swindon Advertiser the Paolo, it's Paolo Di Canio column start's with;

"I'm a looking forward now to the draw for the Euro howa you say peasa pot trophy". "Mmmmm we are in a good moment and I like to go to my home and show them errr the famus reed army".   
corner

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 08:40:36 »

i think its captain caddis...
what do i win?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 10:46:55 »

Is Johnstones paint still avaialable? I thought it disappeared in the 80's with old spice and spangles.

Never knowingly overstated.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:14:34 »

I'm going to guess yes you'd think so, though retro product sponsorship may catch on. The Um Bongo FA Cup. The Ratners Premier League.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:26:15 »

Is Johnstones paint still avaialable? I thought it disappeared in the 80's with old spice and spangles.

Yeah it is we sell it at work and it's shit!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:55:00 »

I'm going to guess yes you'd think so, though retro product sponsorship may catch on. The Um Bongo FA Cup. The Ratners Premier League.

What about the Wimpy Premier League?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: