Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Evans  (Read 48606 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 19:41:46 »

It will be us or Creepy who wins the league so i think it's fair to call Evans a cunt. All rivals are cunts

He's just a cunt Arriba, plain and simple.

League table is looking good though, as long as the fixture backlog doesn't screw us. Crawley have the same problem though.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 20:44:48 »

He's just a cunt Arriba, plain and simple.

League table is looking good though, as long as the fixture backlog doesn't screw us. Crawley have the same problem though.

Yep, beat Crawley (go second) and then winning the title is in our own hands. [okay, scrub that - I didn't realise Cheltenham and Southend were playing as well!]
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 20:47:18 by Gnasher » Logged

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 21:05:32 »

Total utter cunt and I will weep if they leave on Tuesday with anymore than fuck all.

this

I come from a land down-under
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 21:29:27 »

The recent wins against Wigan and Barnet were great but beating Crawley on Tuesday would be the icing on the cake and really put us on track to get that top spot. Think Crawley will miss their manager being on the bench more than we will.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 10:44:42 »

The recent wins against Wigan and Barnet were great but beating Crawley on Tuesday would be the icing on the cake and really put us on track to get that top spot. Think Crawley will miss their manager being on the bench more than we will.

Agree with this. Tuesday night is probably the biggest game of the season so far - a win would be massive. Think you're right about Evans too - he seems to be very influential on the touchline, whereas we've proven we can cope fine with Paolo in the stands. IF anybody is affectd by the manager being absent, it'll be them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 11:27:42 »

So is Evans banned from the touchline then? Didn't think he'd even been charged by the FA yet.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 12:19:42 »

Agree with this. Tuesday night is probably the biggest game of the season so far - a win would be massive. Think you're right about Evans too - he seems to be very influential on the touchline, whereas we've proven we can cope fine with Paolo in the stands. IF anybody is affectd by the manager being absent, it'll be them.

As others have said, it'll be us or Crawley who win the title. Beating them on Tuesday will put us firmly in the driving seat.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 12:34:47 »

So is Evans banned from the touchline then? Didn't think he'd even been charged by the FA yet.
he hasn't
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 23:15:19 »

I was just going on what others have said, perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick. If he doesn't get a ban, I can imagine Paolo will be a tad displeased with the FA. Sounds like Evans was being a right prick.
[email protected]

Want to change my name as this email doesn't exist

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, February 12, 2012, 23:30:13 »

I was just going on what others have said, perhaps I got the wrong end of the stick. If he doesn't get a ban, I can imagine Paolo will be a tad displeased with the FA. Sounds like Evans was being a right prick.

So he was being himself then!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 07:44:26 »

Funnily enough the same point was made in the Adver today.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 07:52:47 »

What was the time span between Di Canio's sending off and the ban ?  Probably a bit too soon for Evans to be dealt with (hopefully it'll be for the cup game, if not Tuesday)

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:14:00 »

On the wind up again, or the writer of the peice is anyway.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,11025~2608320,00.html

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:27:39 »

I thought 'he' was pretty respectful of us. It's the writer who's added the "self proclaimed" bit.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 11:59:19 »

On the wind up again, or the writer of the peice is anyway.

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,11025~2608320,00.html

He's trying to defuse the Town faithful and provide a calmer atmosphere. The "circus" jibe backfired last time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: