Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Di Canio will appeal any ban  (Read 938 times)
News Monkey

« on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 07:00:04 »

Di Canio will appeal any ban

PAOLO Di Canio will launch an immediate appeal should the FA decide to charge the Swindon boss after being sent off for the third time this season in the 1-0 win over Macclesfield on Saturday.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/9486319.Di_Canio_will_appeal_any_ban/?ref=rss

Jackstfc

« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 07:53:48 »

Ah well. It'll only be another 2 match ban then. As much as I Lika 'im eee is right about respecting culture and the fa's culture means they come down 'ard against verbal abuse to match day officials. Opefully eee will back down and accept ze decision
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 09:45:24 »

But if Paolo is right, he did not verbally abuse the officials.

If he is backed up in this he may have a case for appeal.

Unless the FA decide that waving your arms & stamping your feet counts. If that is the case then I can see a lot of managers getting into trouble with the FA.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 10:30:49 »

Someone pointed out (Maybe on twitter or maybe on here)

That Manchni was able to get away with brandishing fake cards yet Paolo gets sent off for stamping his feet.

Absolute joke if punished again IMO.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 10:34:05 »

There is bags of over zealous officiating at this level, lots of little hitlers after some reflected glory of sending off Paolo etc knowing they will make the news simply because of who PdC is.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 10:34:28 »

Ah well. It'll only be another 2 match ban then. As much as I Lika 'im eee is right about respecting culture and the fa's culture means they come down 'ard against verbal abuse to match day officials. Opefully eee will back down and accept ze decision

When did PDC turn French??
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 10:38:27 »

I've been to probably around 10 games this year, and the ref's have been consistently shite.

I don't think i've ever seen a season with such awful referees. ever the last time we were in the league it didn't seem as bad as this year.

I still think the one at Northampton is possibly the worst ever, one of their players jumped into Caddis, he turned away giving nothing until all the swindon fans screamed for a foul. He then gave a free kick!

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 23, 2012, 17:14:46 »

[url width=375 height=300]http://cdn-images.hollywood.com/cms/300x375/7236163.jpg[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: