Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a cock  (Read 7443 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 21:50:10 »

Hahaha couldn't get past the Wurzel Gummage picture - yuck
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 21:55:03 »

In summary, it's a cliched, alleged attempt at humour to some. To me it's dull and offensive. Equally though some of the comments back are just as bad, all in all pretty pathethic all round.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 21:57:39 »

I thought the lesbag response was quite good. I do think given an equal pegging we are a bigger team, but it's not equal, they are four leagues higher than us and whether they've bought their way or not, they are there and they've done well to stay there for so long. 

I personally think we sound a bit cuntish calling them pathetic. Don't get me wrong, 600 isn't great, but if we were struggling in the prem and roles were reversed, how many do you honestly think we would take to a forth div club 165 miles away?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 22:05:37 »

That's marvellous.

The words "Glamour" and "Wigan Athletic" have never appeared in the same sentence before.

Unless of course the sentence was "Wigan Athletic have as much Glamour as a bucket of fish heads"
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 23:07:47 »

The Pier they never mentioned the fucking Pier.

Interesting FA Cup game years back when we played Blackburn at the CG.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 6, 2012, 23:29:33 »

Brilliant.

In fairness, I have relatives who look just like Worzel, just (marginally) less grubby.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:44:15 »

They really don't get it, do they?

What a pointless football club.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:49:47 »

I remember 10 years ago when they stormed League 1 (then Div 2) under Paul Jewell, they were winning every week, top of the league and averaging only 6,000 which was pathetic. Even when they were top of The Championship they were averaging about 8,000. Minnows
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:52:36 »

At this moment in time, Wigan are a 'bigger' (whatever that even means) club than we are. Anyone who suggests otherwise is suffering from severe delusion

Things get better but they never get good
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:54:11 »

It would be nice to have a Dave Whelan though wouldn't it.

Those 6-8,000 are within a rugby town locked into a region where there are other football teams to follow... They didn't ask for for a multi-millionaire to change things so dramatically.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:55:47 »

Lets wave at them as we go back up the league as they fall down it again.

Joke club and a fairly offensive post, I was backing them as being a bigger club than we are in a few posts, but now I take it back after reading that pathetic drivel.

I hope they get stuffed today and get relegated, they do sound a bitter lot of fuckwits.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:58:27 »

At this moment in time, Wigan are a 'bigger' (whatever that even means) club than we are. Anyone who suggests otherwise is suffering from severe delusion

Only because Wigan's Mum is force feeding it a diet of cake and sweets.  There's no delusion...their business model is completely unsustainable.  They will return to their natural level soon enough.  Doubt that their imminent relegation to the Championship will be the end of the story.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 09:59:43 »

Agree. At the minute they have better players, in a higher division and average more than us.
The Frog

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 10:00:13 »

funny thing is even last year when we were losing every game and watching shit football worse than there reserves we still took around 500 to rochdale and places up that, this season have we even took less than 500 to any away game? I can ensure the cunt the 14000 here today will make more noise than there empty ground. if we had the capacity we would have more than 17000 fans against chelsea, what a wipe that bloke is
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 10:01:43 »

It would be nice to have a Dave Whelan though wouldn't it.

Those 6-8,000 are within a rugby town locked into a region where there are other football teams to follow... They didn't ask for for a multi-millionaire to change things so dramatically.

No, it wouldn't!  If a benefactor decided to throw tens of £ millions at STFC, there would be nothing left to support for me.  Nothing to admire, respect or get excited about in the success that would inevitably follow.  I expect that my interest in STFC would start to wane if we became the play thing/pet project of a wealthy individual.  Many clubs, ours included, have wealthy individuals standing behind them...but you have to draw the line somewhere.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: