Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suarez guilty of recist abuse  (Read 13060 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 11:20:05 »

Anyone noticed his dip in form since Carvalho left?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
iffy

« Reply #76 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 13:48:02 »

Fair enough but over the course of the season so far and his career. You obviously feel alot of top manager's have "got it wrong" in not only picking him but making him captain.

I've not said anything of the sort.

I do think Terry (like Lampard) is trading on past glories this season and AVB won't be able to move the Chelsea team on (playing with pace and movement) until he's moved these two out. Terry might continue to be good somewhere else, but sometimes players and clubs need to move on.

And he's a fat slow racist, but that wasn't the point I was making.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 14:25:27 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16284813

Terry charged, going to court.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 14:29:18 »

Good
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 15:11:47 »

I've not said anything of the sort.

I do think Terry (like Lampard) is trading on past glories this season and AVB won't be able to move the Chelsea team on (playing with pace and movement) until he's moved these two out. Terry might continue to be good somewhere else, but sometimes players and clubs need to move on.

And he's a fat slow racist, but that wasn't the point I was making.

Fair enough, sorry for trying to puts words in your mouth.

I can understand why people dislike Terry and he does little to help change people's opinions either, but to say Chelsea shouldn't back him is ridiculous though, if only for all the years service he has given them.

Presumably AVB is allowed to drop him and hasn't, so perhaps doesn't share your opinion just yet.

Slow = Yeah probably
Fat = He's a pro footballer so doubtful
Racist = Jury's out, well it will be....
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 15:36:59 »

He has definitely slowed up over the past couple of seasons I think - it shows how slow he is when he gets turned by strikers too often.

Whether he is a racist or not - he said racist things to Ferdinand which (i believe) are pretty understandable from the video footage.

This is where it is completely different to Suarez.  Terry knows better - simple as that.  He should have the book thrown at him !!

I hope they successfully appeal Suarez's 8 game ban.  3 games is more than enough (same punishment as violent conduct) although the Scousers might well argue that is too harsh given its his word against Evra's and he freely admitted to saying one word which is perfectly acceptable where he comes from!!

Wise men say........
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 15:43:11 »

Think it was a bit harsh doing Suarez for racial abuse, seems foul and abusive language would have been more suitable.

It appears the FA did take in to account the language and cultural differences, which makes you wonder what they will do with Terry who it appears doesn't have any real defence for his language. Can see him getting a far longer ban, especially if he's found guilty in court.
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:09:56 »

But where does it stop ? 

I was always told "sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you" when I was a kid ?!?

Makes me laugh - Jim Goodwin from St Mirren received a 2 match ban today for punching an opponent in the stomach - clearly caught on camera

Suarez gets an 8 match ban for using a bad word towards an opponent

Just strikes me as bollocks to be honest.....

Wise men say........
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:13:15 »

having lived in latin america for a number of years negrita is definately not an offensive term.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:17:12 »

The FA could also be making a point to Sepp by saying the premier league will not stand for any form of racism.

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:33:30 »

Whatever Suarez said was obviously meant in a derogatory-offensive manner.Things get said during games so who gives a shit? People threaten to kill,break their legs, fuck their wife etc all the time.

DMR

« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:46:20 »

Given he almost had a seizure at my previous nonsense, one would assume Baggins will be on the verge of a pulmonary embolism when he reads all this stuff backing Suarez.
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 16:52:06 »

I think Bilbo will not be a happy little Hobbit !!

Wise men say........
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 19:29:14 »

I think that Suarez is guilty of being a horrible little cunt, and should be banned for 20 games.

He got off lightly
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 20:45:27 »

It's not proper indignation until Baggins flounces off and deletes his account...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: