Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Suarez guilty of recist abuse  (Read 13061 times)
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:07:52 »

No hiding for The FA on this now with Terry!...although as Tans has said, they'll probs bottle it!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:08:18 »

Suppose your right Tans, Ferdinand is probably English but not an England captain !
DRS

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:10:11 »

Terrys case is a police investigation now that is why.

My main worry with this Suarez case ist hat they seem to have come to this conclusion based on Evras account which is a dangerous thing to do imo
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:11:48 »

I thought Suarez had admitted saying it??

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:12:15 »

Good point DRS.

Evra has even said he didnt think Suarez was a racist
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:17:06 »

On the subject of racism, someone from Burton said Kevin Amankwaah and Billy Kees had a real flair up on Saturday and had to be pulled apart after Kee said something racial to Abu Agogo of Daggenham after his reckless challenge and sending off.
Sounds like Kevin has strong feelings on racism whatever side it comes from.

To be fair after what Amankwaah said about Neil Harris I don't really think he has any right on judging what comes out of the mouth of others. Taking the piss out of someone's life threatening illness is worse than racially abusing someone, I'd say.  Not that there's a ranking of abusive topics, that I'm aware of.
DRS

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:19:32 »

I thought Suarez had admitted saying it??
He admitted to saying Negrito

Here is Hernandez also saying the same thing

(Chicharito" Hernandez yesterday highlights the goal scored by another young man as Omar Esparza, in a win over Tigers: "I liked the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I think it's a sign that Chivas youth, we are ready to respond in big games such as playoffs. for my part I will continue working with humility to earn a chance.)

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:22:33 »

Oh right, fair enough.

Things get better but they never get good
skin_im_buzzer

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:23:48 »

He admitted to saying Negrito

(Chicharito" Hernandez yesterday highlights the goal scored by another young man as Omar Esparza, in a win over Tigers: "I liked the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I think it's a sign that Chivas youth, we are ready to respond in big games such as playoffs. for my part I will continue working with humility to earn a chance.)

you shouldn't grass up Hernandez like that. You'll get him into trouble for being racist.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:25:08 »

most importantly, when does the ban kick in - dream team transfer window closes friday!
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:26:00 »

most importantly, when does the ban kick in - dream team transfer window closes friday!
After any appeals.

he's got 14 days to make one..

Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:27:30 »

If he doesn't appeal his first game back will be against, yes, you've guessed it, Manchester United.

Never knowingly overstated.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:34:57 »

Just because a word is acceptable in one country, it doesn't mean it will be in another. Plus the context is widely different, the above is complimentary and I very much doubt that was the case with Suarez.

What is Terry supposed to have said / done? From what I read it appeared he admitted saying it but is claiming he used it in a statement denying he had said it, e.g. "no I didn't call you a ****** ***** ****". Is that right?
DRS

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:41:45 »

Just because a word is acceptable in one country, it doesn't mean it will be in another. Plus the context is widely different, the above is complimentary and I very much doubt that was the case with Suarez.

What is Terry supposed to have said / done? From what I read it appeared he admitted saying it but is claiming he used it in a statement denying he had said it, e.g. "no I didn't call you a ****** ***** ****". Is that right?
Not saying it is right Jonny just saying that Negrito isn't the insult people are making it out to be.My main point is that the FA have gone with evras version of events even though when he first said it he said you could see him being called a ni**er at least 10 times on camera,he wasn't seen once saying it.

It seems from the statement that he has been banned for using offensive language (The word Negrito) 
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 21:53:41 »

Maybe the FA need to come clean and say that Suarez was actually innocent of the offence but they banned him for being a complete and utter cunt - Terry could get life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: