Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FA Cup Third Round Draw  (Read 69120 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 21:33:05 »

So IF we sell out our tickets, which is a distinct possibility at the moment, will the club leave it as pay on the day for Wigan?   Smiley
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 21:41:53 »

it's a difficult one, if they haven't declared it all ticket, then i suppose they have to....but that leaves open strong possibility of swindon fans buying away tickets.
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 23:47:54 »

it looks like there's 107 seats remaining for this. That's a belting response to a 3rd round fa cup tie. I think the ticket stub offer for the shrewsbury game's a stroke of genius too. If we put in a good performance we could improve home attendances for the remainder of the season. Can't wait for it.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 00:46:37 »

So IF we sell out our tickets, which is a distinct possibility at the moment, will the club leave it as pay on the day for Wigan?   Smiley

Do you want my ticket?  Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 08:53:26 »

Quick question for those that use trains.

I have prebooked my tickets and I am on the 18:04 back to London. If I wanted to get an earlier train, can I just rock up on the 17:30 (for example) and would my 18:04 ticket still be vaild? I realise I might not get reserved seats but don't want to face being thrown off the train a la that mouthy student wot was on the yoo tube vid innit.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 08:56:30 »

Depends what type of ticket it is. If it's advance then you have to get the specific train you booked.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 08:59:31 »

Depends what type of ticket it is. If it's advance then you have to get the specific train you booked.

I suspect it is an advance ticket. Thanks for the info, I'll probably just get the train I am booked onto to be on the safe sde.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:15:26 »

I'm pretty sure it should say on the ticket actually, near the bottom there should be a little cross and it will say either booked train or any permitted.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:22:12 »

Quick question for those that use trains.

I have prebooked my tickets and I am on the 18:04 back to London. If I wanted to get an earlier train, can I just rock up on the 17:30 (for example) and would my 18:04 ticket still be vaild? I realise I might not get reserved seats but don't want to face being thrown off the train a la that mouthy student wot was on the yoo tube vid innit.

No - I have tried many a time to change booked times and they won't let you without charging.

The only time you can get on an earlier/later one is if the ticket is generally an 'off peak' without specified time.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:22:51 »

And don't risk it with First Great Western either - they take no prisoners!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:50:33 »

I'm pretty sure it should say on the ticket actually, near the bottom there should be a little cross and it will say either booked train or any permitted.

My gf has booked the tickets as she lives and works in London and still has to collect them. She is going to see if she can change them to an earlier one.

If not, I'll just saunter from the CG slowly. How long does it take to walk from the ground to the station? I have never done it before.

Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:52:09 »

It's not far.  Ten minutes if you're walking briskly; 15 if you're not.  And longer still if you stop at the Tap.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 09:55:16 »

It's not far.  Ten minutes if you're walking briskly; 15 if you're not.  And longer still if you stop at the Tap.

Do you think I'll need drinking water for such a short journey?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 13:09:44 »

The optimism isn't flowing in the hotbed of football:

http://www.wigan.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16979&posts=14

They must know we have SWS as grandmaster thread starter.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Thursday, January 5, 2012, 13:11:56 »

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-athletic/fresh_approach_from_martinez_1_4115059

They're not playing the first team by any stretch.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: