Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Exeter City v Swindon Town - Official JPT Matchday Thread  (Read 16771 times)
welshred

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 06:03:49 »

Bugger it. I'm going to do this and usher in a new era of dominance for Town on the road.

I do think we'll win tonight. Mainly because its meaningless and Exeter should be better than most of the dross we've played this season.

2-1 victory.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 06:12:56 »

3-1 loss.
Coca Fola

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 06:22:02 »

1-1 draw, win on pens.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:20:11 »

This is a funny one to call. We're shit away from home and can't score. Exeter are near the bottom of the league. Although PDC has stated he'd like to get Wembley, I can't see the fans being arsed. 0-0 lose on pens.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:24:55 »

I dont really care about the game even though this will be my first away trip this season.

All I want is us to play some good football and score a few goals and not be embarressed at the back too much, give a couple of squad players a game (keeping inside the rules of the JPT) but I cant see us getting anything down there.

3-1 defeat with The big Czech getting his first for the club with a 1,854 crowd and 185 from Swindon.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:32:30 »

2-1 Exeter.

In every other year I've quite liked the idea of progression in the JPT. At least you get to see the fringe players and the chance of Wembley isnot to be sniffed at.

But they are buggering about with it too much with the new rules this year. JPT should not force
any manager to pick players he may not want to.

So sadly I couldn't care less about this one. Would prefer a win and will listen to it, but won't care if we go out.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:45:38 »

I'm going to this as I'm down the road in dawlish! Just hoping for a decent game! 2-0 town
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:46:30 »

2-1 defeat.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:50:23 »

2-1 Exeter.

In every other year I've quite liked the idea of progression in the JPT. At least you get to see the fringe players and the chance of Wembley isnot to be sniffed at.

But they are buggering about with it too much with the new rules this year. JPT should not force
any manager to pick players he may not want to.

So sadly I couldn't care less about this one. Would prefer a win and will listen to it, but won't care if we go out.

What new rules are these?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 07:57:21 »

What new rules are these?

Your starting XI in the JPT has to include at least 6 players who started the last league game I believe.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 08:24:30 »

Was going....now i am not....too busy with work..

Every year i say we are going to win it...

So...we will get fucking thumped.

Clems Army!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 08:34:25 »

Not really interested in the outcome of the game, to be honest - but I hope we put in a good performance and maybe involve a few 'forgotten' players on the fringes.

Feels a bit like a friendly to me.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 08:48:32 »

Think we will go through on pens. Hoping to go but Won't know till after lunch.  Three games from a Wembly final has got to get the players up for it no matter what the cup. As a lower league player or overseas player They must dream of playing at stadiums like Wembley.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 08:58:02 »

Three games from a Wembly final has got to get the players up for it no matter what the cup. As a lower league player or overseas player They must dream of playing at stadiums like Wembley.

I agree, but I dont think that motivation is an issue under PdC the issues seem to be defensive lapses or poor quality at the back.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
scatman

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 09:17:03 »

hello everyone

first post so cut me some slack

4-2 exeter in a tasty match with 2 red cards and a missed pen watched by 213 away fans.

k y jelly is on standby.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: