Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Clarke wanted out before Saints game - Di Canio  (Read 17380 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 20:56:40 »

So Ben now you're posting on here again are you embracing fascism

Nope. I still think Di Canio's public views are abhorrent and his appointment will forever be a stain on the club's history. I realised that deleting my account on an internet forum was a pretty pointless thing as soon as I did it, but you can understand that feelings were running high that morning/afternoon/whenever it was.

I thought I'd actually done a pretty good job of staying out of the fascism debate before he was appointed, but I haven't looked back to check, I probably slipped a few times.

When he did get the job I was pretty angry so made the decision to quit before I got drunk and went on a banning, renaming all the forums, general anger spree.

Couldn't resist listening to the Oxford game, thought fuck it this is silly and made a few posts before going to the pub at half time.

If I'm honest it's fucking horrible and twisty inside at the moment. I hate Di Canio's public views, but I could never want Swindon to lose. The Oxford game hurt. The Bristol City game didn't make up for it, anybody who tells you otherwise isn't a Swindon fan.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 20:57:44 »

Is that the bloke from Pie in the Sky?

Show some fucking respect to Sherlock Manatee, the thinking man's mascot.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:00:31 »

Nope. I still think Di Canio's public views are abhorrent and his appointment will forever be a stain on the club's history. I realised that deleting my account on an internet forum was a pretty pointless thing as soon as I did it, but you can understand that feelings were running high that morning/afternoon/whenever it was.

I thought I'd actually done a pretty good job of staying out of the fascism debate before he was appointed, but I haven't looked back to check, I probably slipped a few times.

When he did get the job I was pretty angry so made the decision to quit before I got drunk and went on a banning, renaming all the forums, general anger spree.

Couldn't resist listening to the Oxford game, thought fuck it this is silly and made a few posts before going to the pub at half time.

If I'm honest it's fucking horrible and twisty inside at the moment. I hate Di Canio's public views, but I could never want Swindon to lose. The Oxford game hurt. The Bristol City game didn't make up for it, anybody who tells you otherwise isn't a Swindon fan.
Fair play to you. Good last paragraph.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:02:53 »

Each to their own.  Glad to have you back Benji
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:05:33 »

Show some fucking respect to Sherlock Manatee, the thinking man's mascot.

Fuck off you quitter/returner!  Cheesy

Good to have you back old chap!
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:14:40 »

well muchas gracias.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:19:02 »

Whilst this thread is still about me: I've checked a bit; but have Yeo, sonic, spacey or paulD posted at all since I've gone? I saw lumps implode in my absence. I liked him. Sad

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:21:49 »

Yeah Yeo is about.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:27:31 »

Yeah Yeo is about.

Sweet.

Also can somebody make me CEO so I can stop having to change to my 300 other alt accounts (really, half the silent forum members are actually me, not from recently to spy, but from years ago for a laugh) to see if anybody is talking about me?
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:27:38 »

And Sonic

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:28:56 »

I'll always have lots and lots of love for Mr. Youth, I don't think he likes me any more though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:32:44 »

Whilst this thread is still about me: I've checked a bit; but have Yeo, sonic, spacey or paulD posted at all since I've gone? I saw lumps implode in my absence. I liked him. Sad

Paul D and Mex gone never to be seen again (unless one of them is Muffin Man).
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:38:24 »

Paul D and Mex gone never to be seen again (unless one of them is Muffin Man).

I'm pretty sure they're both gone. I respect them for doing what I apparently couldn't.

I feel especially bad about paulD and disassociating himself from the club generally. I completely agree with him, 100%. But it's sad. Nobody could ever question his commitment to the club, with all the incredible work he put in for the trust. The amount of work he put in when things were really, really, shit should never ever be forgotten. Some things are far more important than football though, and if you don't agree then you're probably an emotionally stunted twat face.

If anybody out there is thinking of writing a modern history of the STFC, then paulD deserves more than a mention.
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:40:27 »

Sweet.

Also can somebody make me CEO so I can stop having to change to my 300 other alt accounts (really, half the silent forum members are actually me, not from recently to spy, but from years ago for a laugh) to see if anybody is talking about me?

You self obsessed cunt!.............welcome home
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 21:41:40 »

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,29986.0.html

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: